13. Darling

I've decided to have a chat with Maggie, she might offer some valuable insights.

Maggie's house, after telling her everything that happened

Y/N: So, what's your take on this?
Maggie: I think you need to get things straight because you're probably driving her crazy.
Y/N: Mag, I'm serious! -I say, playfully punching her in the arm.
Maggie: So am I! -I punch her again- But really, what do you want? Do you want to be with her or not? It's a simple question.
Y/N: I do want to be with her, but...
Maggie: No "buts"! -she interrupts me- You want to be with her. Period. Now, just have fun and don't overthink it!
Y/N: You're right. I'm gonna do that.
Maggie: Anyway, if you're with Cate, why can't I be with Sandra? She's so hot! -we both burst into laughter.
Y/N: Talk to her. She didn't seem to care about relationships with students and teachers -still laughing.
Maggie:You cheeky thing!

Dinner time

I hung out at Maggie's place for the afternoon, and chances are I'll end up spending the night here. I just don't feel like going home, and there's not much else on my agenda.

Maggie: You can crash here tonight, and tomorrow before school, we can swing by your place so you can grab your stuff.
Y/N: Perfect! -I get a message- Oh, it's Cate!
Maggie: What's she saying?

Cate's message: "Hello darling! Do you want to have dinner with me today? We have to talk about us..."

I share the message with Maggie, and, as expected, she encourages me to go meet Cate. I respond to Cate, and within ten minutes, she arrives. We head to her place, have dinner together, and then the conversation shifts to discussing our relationship.

Cate: So... What's your decision?
Y/N: I think we can give it a shot... -I say, a bit bashfully.
Cate: Okay, I like your decision. -she says, seating me on her lap- But we definitely need to be more careful...

We start kissing and I get turned on in seconds. I still grapple with my insecurities, but with her, I sense a comfort that assures me she won't be judgmental. In this moment, I feel a profound sense of security with her, making me believe I am ready to take the next step.

Y/N: Cate... -she gazes at me, anticipating the continuation- I believe I'm ready...
Cate: Are you sure? I don't want you to feel any pressure. I can wait if you're not ready yet.
Y/N: No, I am. I feel like I am.
Cate: Alright, but if you want me to stop, just tell me, okay? -I nod- I need words.
Y/N: Okay, okay, I'll tell you.
Cate: Now, let me take care of you. Let's go to my bedroom.

We go to her bedroom and we start kissing again. I lay in bed, she's on top of me kissing, licking and sucking my neck.