before you read!

i'd like to mention a few things for new potential readers that want to continue reading this story:

1) it is cringe. i truly mean it. i wrote this as a quirky little story because i had a yandere simulator fixation at the time along with a haechan fixation. this is not to say that i still don't support nct and haechan, it's to say that i have grown out of the hyperfixation of 2019 and i have matured.

2) the writing is truly not the best. in my 2019 mind this was truly my peak artistic creation and i genuinely thought this was amazing since it had many chapters but wasn't a "long boring novel". i do admit the concept of writing down diaries as chapters and progressing the plot as such is interesting but the plot is so poorly developed and so shitty written that it ruins the concept completely.

3) it is violent. the story mentions explicit mentions of violence and murder and themes of arrest, imprisonment, unhealthy obsession and manipulation as well as slight hints of depression. read with caution.

i'll keep this story posted as sort of a relic of the past for me to remember and look back at. if you truly want to read on then i hope you enjoy the content ahead and if you don't then i'm glad you stayed around and i honestly don't blame you, i wouldn't either.
i hope you all have a blessed day/night!