real life 9

today was the day haerim was waiting for all week.

donghyuck was coming over to her place for today and to say that she was beyond excited was an understatement.

"baby what do you want to do at my place?" haerim looked up at her boyfriend with loving eyes.

"hmmm, how about we watch a movie and then eat and then cuddle?" he looked down at her with a bright smile.

of course, he didn't know what haerim had done and probably would never know.

"sounds perfect!" she kissed his cheek and swung their arms back and forth while skipping.

donghyuck adored her. she was the cutest human being to walk on earth (to him anyways) and he could truly be himself around her without being judged.

"haerim.."

the girl stopped right in her tracks and looked up at the boy with curiosity.

"what's wrong haechan?"

he loved it when she called him haechan.

he cupped her face with his right hand and with his left he delicately held onto her right cheek, caressing it a bit.

"i adore you".

he thought it was too early to confess his love for haerim, as they had been dating for almost 3 weeks.

but he did adore her.

she had a warm smile etched onto her face and she confessed.

"i adore you so much lee donghyuck you have no idea."

and she pulled him in for a warm kiss.

and what would be their last.