real life 2 + diary entry 9

today is the day.

haerim thought as she walked the dark hallways of the school.

today is the day i make her pay.

she knew that eunhee always went to the bathroom before attending student council meetings early in the morning.

currently it was 7am and no one was at school yet, but only the student council and haerim.

she carefully stalked eunhee going into the bathroom and stood outside waiting for her to get in a stall.

"ahhh how should i confess to donghyuck? aish i don't even know" eunhee groaned and covered her blushing face with her hands.

haerim growled, then she smirked.

you won't.

when eunhee finally went to stall, haerim went inside.

she walked over to eunhee's stall and broke the door open.

eunhee hadn't done anything yet but was surprised at haerim's actions.

"what the- what the fuck are you doing?!"

haerim chuckled and grabbed eunhee's neck forcefully and twirled her around so she was facing the toilet bowl.

"WHAT ARE YOU-" and her face was in the toilet water.

eunhee tried to fight off haerim but the attempt was unsuccessful.

haerim continued shoving her face in the water with pure rage until eunhee finally stopped struggling.

haerim continued to drown the girl to make sure that she was really dead.

and took her leave, leaving behind the corpse of jung eunhee.

-

"dear students." the headmaster spoke from the speakers.

"i'm very saddened to inform you that your fellow friend and classmate, jung eunhee has been found dead in the girls bathroom at around 7:30am."

everyone was shocked and haerim pretended to be shocked as well.

from her peripheral view she could see donghyuck was about to cry.

she slightly smirked.

"there will be a police investigation taking place soon and students will be free to leave after that."

"we are deeply sorry and upset that such an unfortunate event happened to our school and especially to such a nice girl like eunhee. we're all sending condolences to her family and she'll be dearly missed." and with that,

the speaker went off.

-

21.09.19

dear lee donghyuck,

i did it!

i finally got rid of her!!

oh i'm so happy right now you can't even imagine!

but why did you cry for a worthless slut like her?

please don't tell me you liked her.

i'll be mad if you do.