real life 10

huang renxiang anxiously walked to the police station, hands trembling the closer she got.

when haerim told her that she herself had killed those innocent girls because of donghyuck, she knew what she had to do.

she knew that it was the right thing to do.

because she believed that if she didn't do it, other girls would have the same fate as jung eunhee and the kim twins.

she stopped in front of the police station, staring into the glass doors.

there was a line of people at the front office, surprisingly quite a lot.

her phone rang;

it was her brother.

"renxiang are you there?"

she was silent for a moment, just staring at the inside of the station.

"renxiang? are you okay? did you arrive at the police station yes or no?"

she drew in a long breath and silently murmured,

"yea, im here.."

"what? speak louder i can't-"

she hung up and with a sudden, unknown determination, she went inside the station.

renxiang patiently waited as the line shortened quicker and quicker.

before she noticed it, it was already her turn.

"hello miss, what can we help you with?" a good looking male stared at her as she thought of what to say.

"i know who murdered those high school girls."