Sick (fluff)

Jack's pov:

I woke up today feeling like shit. My eyes were hurting, I had a sore throat, I was coughing, and my nose was running. I couldn't go to work like this. I never wanted to go in the first place but now I really can't go in. I sat up in bed a little bit and checked my phone. I got a text from Dave. "Good morning honey<3 I love you so much!<3" it said. It really made me smile. God I really love Dave, I'm so glad I'm his partner. Sometimes I think that I'm not enough for him sometimes, but I'm just overthinking. "Good morning Davey, I love you so much too<3" I replied. He then called me so I answered. "Hi sportsy!" He said. I tried my best to respond in a "normal" voice but I still sounded horrible. "Hi davey" I said. He noticed my voice. "SPORTSY?! ARE YOU OKAY?! DO I NEED TO COME OVER AND HELP YOU?! ARE YOU STAYING HOME?!" He said in a panicked voice. "Oh davey, im okay, and yes im staying home. You can come over if you'd like" I told Dave. I don't understand why he cares about me that much. I know we are dating but, am I really worth his time? Ehh anyways. "OKAY! ILL BE THERE SOON!" He said, then he hung up. God he's so sweet. And pretty cute heh. I guess I'll just have to keep laying down and wait. Maybe I'll look at something on my phone.

Dave's pov:

Sportsy isn't feeling well and im a little worried. I don't like it when he's upset or not feeling well. I walked over to the store and bought some medicine, some of his favorite things, a plushie, and some soup. I soon walked over to his house and let myself in. Next i walked over to his room with a bag in my hand and I knocked. "Come in davey.!" He said in a tone that sounded like he was in pain. I walked in, placed the bag at the side of the bed, took out the plushie, and laid in bed next to him. Next i handed him the plushie. God he looked so cute. His smile made my heart melt. He hugged my tight and said thank you. I of course said your welcome. Next he said "davey, you shouldn't be so close to me! I don't want to get you sick.." ohh jack.. "i really don't mind if you get me sick. I'm gonna look after you no matter what" i said. I kissed him on the cheek and turned on a show for us to watch. He soon fell asleep cuddling up to me and I fell asleep too. Before I fell asleep i whispered "i love you " in his ear.

UHHHH THATS ALL FOR NOW LOL- I MIGHT MAKE A PART 2 BUT IDK YET