Long Day From Work (SMUT.)

BEFORE I START. I WANNA GIVE CREDITS TO A PERSON CUZZZZ THEY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS IDEA AND YEAAAA THE @ ISSSSS EGGPLANT_MAN
I LOVE MY HUSBAND SMMM THANKS FOR THE IDEA HONNN<3

Dave's POV:

God I had such a long fucking day. Everything was just so annoying and frustrating. Jack took the day off but I still had to go. At least he let me use his car. I'm on my way back home. I should be fine by then.

*TIME SKIP UNTIL DAVES AT HOUSE*

I got out of the car, walked up to the door, took the keys out and walked in. I locked the door behind me and threw the keys on the counter.
I was about to go sit onto the couch until I saw.. flower petals..? On the floor..? There was a note too! I quickly read it. It said "follow the petals dear<3". I followed them, they lead to the bedroom. I opened the door and saw Jack laying on the bed. Holy shit?! He's in lingerie-! Oh my god- he looks so fucking hot holy shit. My face is bright red. My member is throbbing. He's just giving me a evil look.

No ones pov:

"Hello davey~" Jack said in a seductive tone.
"Hello Darling~" Dave replied as he got closer to the bed. Dave was at the end of the bed and jack got closer to him. Jack then got on his knees while sitting being on the bed and pulled Dave into a kiss. Soft moans came from both of them. Jack slowly unbuttoned Daves shirt and then took it off of him. Next came his belt, then his pants, then his boxers. They were still making out by the time Dave was completely naked. The orange man started stroking his partners cock, which earned a moan in between kissing from the purple man. They slowly pulled away after a few more seconds and Jack took his hand off of Dave's cock.

"Davey~ please fuck me~ I want you so bad~!" Jack said. Dave made Jack look up at him and looked him straight in the eyes. "Beg harder. " The purple man said. "Please davey~ I'll do anything for you~ I be a good boy~ please master~" The orange man replied, which earned a laugh from Dave. A sexy laugh. Jacks member twitched.

Dave slowly laid Jack back and positioned him. He moved over his bottom piece of lingerie and lined his dick up with Jack's right hole.

"You ready honey?~" Dave said. "Y-yes~" Jack replied. Dave than slowly slid his cock into Jack's hole.

"F-fuck..~" Jack slowly moaned. Dave just softly laughed in response.

Dave slowly thrusted in and out of Jack, earning some soft moans from his orange partner. Jack was in pleasure. Lots of it.

"Faster Davey~" he softly moaned. Dave listened and went a bit faster, making Jack whimper and moan louder.

Dave then leaned into Jack and whispered in his ear "you're such a goodboy~" and then kissed his neck. Jack then covered his face. Dave started thrusting harder, making the tangerine moan way louder. "D-DAVEY~!" He moaned.

"You're such a Little mess for me sportsy. God you little slut. ~" Dave whispered into Jacks ear.
He then leaned back up and went faster.

"F-FuCk~" Jack moaned. "What's my name darling?~" Dave said in a seductive tone. "D-dave~" "wrong. " Dave then lightly but his hand around Jack's neck. "What's my name. ~" Dave said again. "Davey~" Jack said on purpose this time. Dave started to choke Jack a little bit now. "What's my name slut. ?~" Dave said while going harder. "MmH~! MaSteR~!" Jack struggled to moan. Dave then let go of Jacks neck and started to jerk him off.

"Looks at me in the eyes and say that you love me.~" dave said. Jack then uncovered his face and looked dave in the eyes, making the aubergine smile. "I~ fuck~.. I love~ mmh~ you~!" Jack struggled to say. Dave just laughed. "Awww~ I know you do~ I love you too sluttsy~ you little pathetic whore.~" The purple man said.

Jack was in lots of pleasure. Especially because of the things Dave was calling him.

Dave was trying to find his spot but then all of a sudden Jack said, "FUCK~ DAVEY~ R-RIGHT THERE~!"

Dave began to go harder and harder. Making both him and Jack let out moans. "IM GONNA CUM~" "you better.~" "I WILL~" "FUCK~" the two men were saying to eachother.

Dave then went really hard and soon, the two men came.

*TIME SKIP UNTIL THEH BOTH CLEANED UP AND NOW ARE LAYING IN BED*

"I had fun with you davey~" jack tiredly said to Dave, while cuddling Dave. The two of them were watching a movie. "I had fun with you too sportsy~" Dave replied. "I love you davey" "I love you too darling" they both said. They then fell asleep while cuddling one other. THE END.