A call~ (SMUT. )

No ones pov:

Dave and Jack are were on a call getting all horned up. They were praising each other and making each other throb. They eventually couldn't wait any only and HAD to jerk off. Before they were about to Jerk off, they had a little chat.

"Davey~ I have a question~" Jack said. "Yes darling?~" Dave answered. "Can I watch?~ and listen?~ " Jack daringly said. Dave was pretty flustered with what Jack asked. "Aw~ and why do you wanna watch huh?~" Dave said.

"Because~ when I do it to you~ I need to know what you like~ also because it's cute~" Jack said.
Dave was really flustered now.  "Oh~ of course you can~"

Dave then took off his pants and boxers and positioned the phone. He then turned his camera on. Jack's dick throbbed more. Jack put his hand into his pants waiting for Dave to start.

Dave got lotion and pumped some into his hand. Then he started to softly stroke his cock and let out a soft moan.

Jack really liked what he was hearing all ready. He jerked off to the same speed as Dave. Dave then started going a little faster and moaned again, louder this time. Jack just continued to follow what Dave was doing

As Dave was going faster, he moaned "m-mmh~ sportsy~". Jack was so red. They just continued tho. He kept going faster and faster and then they both came. Jack watched Dave's cum run down his cock in pleasure.

They both cleaned up and Dave turned off his camera.

"U-uh, did you like what you saw?" Dave said nervously. "Yes. I really did. " Jack responded.

The two men then continued their day after. 

SORRY FOR HOW SHORT THIS WAS.