Gentle~ (smut)

No ones pov:

Jack was laying on the bed. He was naked and ready for Dave. Dave was getting himself ready. He took a bottle of lube, put some on his hands and rubbed his member to get the lube all over it. Jack was really excited but a little nervous since this was his and Dave's first time having "it". Jack has always really wanted this but he's just nervous about lots of stuff. "What if" this and "maybe he'll" that. But, he tried to ignore his thoughts and just remember that Dave was gonna give him the night of his life.

"You ready sportsy?~" Dave whispered in Jack's ear with a seductive tone. "Y-yes davey~" Jack stuttered. "First, tell me why you wanna do "this"~" Dave softly said in Jacks ear. "B-because.. uhm.. " "Say it.~" "becauseiwantyou..~"

"Aww~ that's my good boy~"

"What exactly do you want me to do to you?~"

"I want you to tease me~ and pleasure me all over~ please davey~ i want you so bad~ I'll do anything for you~ please~!"

Dave slowly slid his big cock into Jack's tight hole, earning the orange man to whimper.

"Do you need time to adjust, darling?~"

"N-no, just continue~"

Dave slowly thrusted in and out of Jack making Jack's moan with pleasure.

"A-ah~.. Davey~ mmh~ f-faster~"

"Cutie~"

Dave then went faster, while gently kissing Jacks neck.

"You like that?~" Dave whispered into Jack's ear.

"F-fuck~! Y-yes~ it feels so g-good~" Jack responded

Dave started to rub and stroke Jack's cock, earning louder moans from his orange partner.

Dave eventually went harder and harder until the two men came. Dave was praising Jack the whole time.

The two men then cleaned up and snuggled up to watch a movie and make jokes.