Vegas~ (LOTS OF WARNINGS)

OK OK SO UHH WARNING OF SMUT AND FLUFF AND GETTING DRUNK AND YEA. Maybe sh too

Dave's POV:

I was driving me and Sportsy to Vegas. He fell asleep like usual. God he's so adorable when he sleeps. and HOLY FUCK I am a weirdo. But anyways, we'll be there any minute. I wonder what we'll do in Vegas. What will happen. Will I finally say how I feel? Will him and I do things we wouldn't. Will he surprised me. We've gone to Vegas together before but, it just feels so different now. Jack and I have been through more now and I feel a deep connection. Well, anyways, we're here now. I should probably wake him up.

I gently shook him, making him wake him. "Mm are we here yet Davey" he said in a sleepy voice. God he sounded so cute. "Yea sport! We just got here" I said. We both got out the car and checked into our motel room. Since we are literally broke, we only had one bed that we would have to share. I personally didn't mind since.. Yk.. I like him.. but I wonder how he feels about it.

We both sat on the bed just looking at each-other. "So Sportsy- I uh- have a question" I said. God I sounded like such a nerd. "Oh! Yes Dave?" he said. "Do you not like that we have to share a bed?" I said. "Dave I don't mind! Do you?" He said. "Oh uh- no? I just wanted to make sure- heh-" I said, again, sounding like a nerd.

"Dave, I'm tired. Wanna go to bed?" He said. "Oh- sure" I replied. I then walked over to the light switch and turned the lights off. Old sport had already gone into the bed so I walked back over to the bed and got in. I noticed that he was tossing and turning a lot so I asked him a stupid question. "Sport- are you not comfortable? You don't have to be that far from me you know- I wont mind"

"Are you sure?" He said. "Yea, of fuckin' course! Cmere sport"

He then got closer to me and was more comfortable. We later than fell asleep. The next day was about to begin.

-TIME SKIP UNTIL MORNING-

I was the first one to wake up. I rubbed my eyes and then realized that my orange baby was laying on my chest- ohmygodohmygod. He was cuddling me?! Jjdjdjdbsndbskdjns, I'm red. Very red. He's just so beautiful. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,

A couple of minutes he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and then realized. His face was red. "I- I- I'm sorry davey- I didn't mea-" "it's okay sport- I don't mind"

We then got dressed and brushed our teeth. Then we got ready to go to a club. I got into the car and he did too. I then drove to the club. Once we got there I got out and let him out like a gentleman.
We walked to the club and sat down at a bar. We ordered lots of shit and started drinking. Soon we were both drunk but, he was way more drunk than me. I knew what was going on a little but he didn't.

I just thought to myself. "How could people see him as a girl. He's literally more of a man than me. He's so perfect. Everything about him is perfect. His chest, his body, his face, his glasses, his Afro. Everything. I don't understand how he thinks so low of himself. He's literally the reason I stopped uh.. Yk.. cutting.. he really doesn't know how much he's done for me. God I just realized he knew how much I.. how much I love him. "

The soon snapped me out of my thoughts when he did something I didn't expect. With drink in hand, he said "I love you davey". I.. I didn't expect that. "I.. I love you too Sportsy" I replied. He then smiled and pulled me into a kiss. I of course melted in to it but I was very shocked- and very red.. I started drinking more and more. He then whispered "let's go back to the motel~".
I agreed and we left the club and went. Once we got there we sat on the couch. He started kissing my neck with made my dick throb. God he's so fucking hot. I couldn't even tell what was happening anymore.

He sat on my lap, facing me and made me look up at him. He then started making out with me and taking off my shirt so, I did the same. He then put his hand on my crotch, waiting for consent. I gave him my consent and his started unbuttoning and unbuckling my pants and belt. He gave me consent to do the same so I did. Soon, we both in boxers. Only boxers. Jack had top surgery since he was trans and he was on T. He was a man in my eyes no matter what.

He pulled away and I whispered in his ear "let's take this to the bedroom~" and he nodded his head.

I held his hand and walked to the bed room with him. Once we were both in the bedroom, I locked the door behind us.

I walked back over to him and pushed him onto the bed, then climbed on top. I started making out with him and I took off his boxers, then he took off mine. I started rubbing my member against his Yk- he then pulled away and I started kissing his neck while listening to his soft moans.

"D-davey~ put it in~"

"Okay sweetheart~"

I then put it in, earning a louder moan from my orange baby. I started thrusting in and out making him moan a lot. I just laughed in response. Not a laugh like I'm making fun of him or that it's like a real laugh. I was just letting out a small laugh that he found attractive.

"Faster~"

He then held my hand, as I thrusted in and out of him faster.

"F-fuck~ davey~!"

"Aww~ do you like that?~"

"Y-yes~! A-ah~ right there~!"

I then went harder.

"F-FUCK!~ I- IM GONNA CUM~! P-PLEASE DAVEY~ HARDER~~!"

I went as hard as I could go.

"F-FUCK~! DAVEY~~ MMH~! "

He then released his cum.

"Ngh~ in or out Sportsy~?"

"I-IN~! MMH~ I~ I LOVE YOU DAVEY~!"

"Mmh~ I love you too sportsy"

I then came in him.

-TIME SKIP-

We just finished cleaning up and were in bed with each other, with the lights off. He started cuddling up next to me. He then fell asleep. And I did too. Too bad he only said these things because we were drunk.

-TIME SKIP. AGAIN. UNTIL MORNING. -

I again was the first to wake up but he woke up after two minutes.

"Mm.. Davey what happened last night? Wait.. where's our shirts?!"

"Sportsy- I- I don't really remember- "

"Dave.. I need to tell you something. "

"Yes?"

"Last night.. I.. I was uhm.. telling the truth.. I uh.. I love you Dave. "

I was red.

"I-"

He then ran out of the bedroom and ran into the bathroom crying. I ran after him.

"Wow wow sporsty- please don't cry. Jack. I.. I love you too. "

I then kissed him. And he just hugged me and kissed me.

We soon pulled away.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course I will, Sportsy, my silly man."