⚠️Dave..? ⚠️

OK. READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING.
TW SELF HARM. HOMOPHOBIC STUFF. HENRY. STUFF LIKE THAT.  ALSO TW FOR TRANSPHOBIA. DAVE N JACK ARE BOTH TRANS MEN.

Dave's pov:

I ran into the bathroom. Ohmygodohmygod. He likes me back!! He likes me back.. fuck.. Henry's gonna kill me. He can't know that I'm with him.
Fuckfuckfuckfuck...

No ones pov:

Dave reached into his pocket and took out is emergency knife and brought it to his skin. He started sobbing. "Icanticanticantbutihaveto. Ineedto. " he stared repeatedly saying to himself. "Imafailure." He also said. He then took the knife and cut his purple skin. "Ow.. fuck." He said. He kept going tho. No matter how bad it hurt.

Daves pov:

Fuckfuckfuckfuck.. how am I gonna over this up?! Shit... god it's really bad.

No ones pov:

Dave dropped the knife on the floor. It was covered in blood.

Jack's pov:

Oh god.. is he okay.. what did he do.. oh god. WHAT DID HE DO?! I KNOW I SHOULDNT BE LISTENING OR EVEN IN THIS FUCKING BATHROOM RIGHT NOW BUT DID HE JUST... DID HE HIT HIMSELF?! oh god... Dave... I wish I could tell you I felt the same way... about all of this hitting stuff. I wish I could tell you that I'm here for you.. I wish I could hug you.. I'm trying to choke back the tears... I wish you were okay...

No ones pov:

Jack thought to himself. Then he finally made a decision. He went into the stall Dave was in. Dave quickly hid his arm and face. "Oh.. uh.. hi sportsy.!" He tried to say without it sounding like he's crying. "Dave.. I heard what you said to yourself. Why are you lying to yourself like that?! It's gonna be okay. He's never gonna know. Also, why are you hiding your face and arm?" Jack said. He didn't know dave was crying. Or cutting. He just knew he was upset. "Oh uh it's nothing.." dave said. "Dave, please don't lie.. " jack said. "I'm not.." dave replied. "Dave look at me. " jack said. "No.." dave replied. Jack then took the hair off of Dave's face and looked him in the eyes. He went on his knees and put his hand on his cheek, and was rubbing his face with his thumb. "Davey.. " Jack said in an upset tone. "I know.. I'm sorry, I didn't want you to worry.."'Dave replied while sobbing more. "Shhh shh it's okay.." jack said. He then took Dave's wrist and looked at it. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. All he could do was cry. "D-dave.. w-William.. w-why... why did you hurt yourself..." jack said. "I'm sorry.. I was really overthinking and panicking.." dave said. The two men just cried until, Jack kissed Dave. Jack pulled away tho after a few seconds. The two men were red since they had never kissed before. "Shhh, it's okay davey.. I'm gonna clean it for you okay..?" Jack tried to say calmly. "O-okay.." Dave replied.

Jack walked dave to the skin and washed it and bandaged it. He also kissed the bandage. "Jack.. how are you so good at that.?" Dave asked. "Oh.. honey well uh.. I used to cut too.." jack said whole looking the other way.

"I love you so much sportsy. " "I love you so much too Davey. "

Dave then got a call and panicked. "Uh, I gotta take this.. I'll be back soon.!" Dave said. Before jack could say anything, Dave went outside to take it. "

"William. Come home right now. " Henry said on the call. "Oh uh, coming..!" Dave said.

Dave started running to Henry's house. He knew he couldn't take long.

*TIME SKIP UNTIL HES AT HENRYS HOUSE. *

"So William. I heard what happened. You and your little boyfriend are gonna fucking pay. Now go fucking sit down on that chair. " Henry said.

Dave sat down in the chair. Henry then slapped him and whipped him and hit him. Dave started crying. "Stop crying you baby. You and your little boyfriend aren't gonna get away with this so easily. And can I just say that you and him aren't real men. And you never were. I bet you he sees you as a girl. I bet you he'll leave you. " Henry said.

"Please stop.." Dave said. Henry then slapped him. "Don't tell me what to say willy. " Henry said. He then noticed Dave's arm. "Aww, did the little loser that I use all the time and don't actually fucking care about hurt him self.. awww what were you, playing with a knife? What happened. " Henry said.

"Uh.. I did it to myself..." Dave replied. Henry just laughed at him and then left the room. Luckily for Dave, jack followed him the whole way there and...

TO BE CONTINUED!