Safe room~ (HALF SMUT. )

CREDITS TO EGGPLANT_MAN

No ones Pov:

Jack walked into the safe room to see Dave waiting for him. Dave had a sexy grin on and his shirt was unbuttoned the top two buttons so, you could see some of his chest hair. Jacks face was a bit red since his crush literally was showing some of his chest and was giving him a evil look.

"Aww~ Whats wrong?~ why is your face red?~" dave said then he let out a small laugh. "Oh.. I.. I d-don't know.. it's k-kinda hot in here..!" Jack said. He was very obvious that he was lying tho.

Dave walked closer to Jack and grabbed his neck. Next he turned Jack around and pinned him against the wall and jus smiled down at him. "Do you like me sportsy?~" Dave said. "I- I uh-" jack couldn't even finish his sentence before dave pulled him into a kiss. After they pulled away they both were very red. "D-davey- I- w-why did you d-do that? N-not saying that I didn't like it.. I.. Uhm.. I really did like it.. but- w-why?" Jack said. "Oh sportsy~ it's because I like you~ and I know you like me too~" Dave said. "H-how did you know?! And- you like me b-back?!" Jack said.
"Sportsy~ I stalk you~ and yes, I do like you back~" Dave said. The two men were already throbbing from the kiss. Jack put his fears aside and kissed Dave. Dave melted into the kiss and the two men started making out. Dave then slid his tongue in and Jack did the same.

They slowly pulled away and looked at each other. "Davey~ I want you so bad~" Jack said.
"Aww~ then I'll give you me~" Dave replied.

Dave put his hand in Jacks boxers and started to jerk him off while kissing his neck. Then someone slammed the door open. It was steven.

"EMPLOYEES. GET OFF OF EACHOTHER. NOW. " he said. The two men then separated and just looked at eachother awkwardly. Steven warmed them to never do this again. They agreed and Steven left. Steven knew because he was watching from a little crack in the door.

"I'm sorry sportsy maybe we should do this later?" Dave calmly said. "O-okay.." Jack said, as if he was about to cry.

"Wow.. sportsy?! Are you okay?!" Dave said. He then walked in front of Jack and faced him. Jack's head was tilted down, his hair covering his face and was about to sob.

"Uhm.." was all that Jack could said. Dave pushed back Jack's hair to see his face. Tears ran down Jack's cheeks. God he was so embarrassed that Dave could see his face. Dave put his hand on Jacks cheek and just looked at him. "What's wrong sportsy?!" He tried to say calmly.

"Uhm.. I just don't like being yelled at.. and I'm really embarrassed.. and I just think that you are gonna be too embarrassed to talk to me. And that you'll avoid me.." Jack struggled to say. Dave then hugged Jack and said "shhh shhh sportsy, I'm not gonna avoid you. It's gonna be okay it's gonna be okay. You're safe with me. Just let it all out. Shhh shhh" calmly.

Jack felt loved. Very loved. "Do you w-wann be my boyfriend..?" Jack asked. "Yes sweetie, of course I want to. I love you. " Dave replied.

"I love you too Dave." Jack said. Dave brought Jack home and comforted him the whole time. They then cuddled on a couch and fell asleep while watching horror movies.