Chapter 3

• Dedicated to Scotty McCreery

Jordyn's POV:

I had turned off the TV. I had a feeling I knew what Scotty was going to do.  My suspicions were confirmed when he came back with his guitar.  I smiled as Scotty played "You Make That Look Good", smiling at me the whole time.

A couple of days later, I had managed to walk a little, actually limp is probably the right word.  I felt like a slow turtle.  I guess that means I'm getting better though.  I saw Scotty watching me from across the room, a pained expression on his face.  "It breaks my heart to see you limp like that," he said. I just smiled and said, "It's okay.  It just means I'm getting stronger."

Scotty's POV:

It breaks my heart to see Jordyn hurt. I admire her though.  She's so postive and strong.  I can't help but love her more for that.

Jordyn's POV:

Within the next week I was walking perfectly fine.  I saw a look of relief on Scotty's face.  "See?" I said.  He laughed and said, "I knew you would be okay."  He came over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

I am so grateful to have a best friend like Scotty. He's so supportive.  He's such a sweetheart, I know he cares about me, but I don't think he loves me like I do him.  Does he?