Still the one!

*Chapter 1:

Ellen's P.O.V (Ellen= Jessica's mum)

"IM GOING TO GET YOU HAROLD STYLES!! IM GONNA GETCHA!" Jessica said. "OVER MY DEAD BODY JESSICA LILLY" Harry said laughing running around.

Me and Brooke were having a cup of tea outside while we watched our kids chasing each other. Harry and Jessica were born on the same day. Harry was a few seconds older than her. They had both just turned 5 a couple of weeks ago. Jessica and Harry were two peas in a pod. They loved each other. They do just about everything together. I hope it stays like this forever. I knew Jessica was going to love Harry much more as than 'just friends' as they grew older together. Harry was a handsome little boy. Green eyes that sparkle. The dimples. The brown hair. The tan skin. He was adorable. Jessica had beautiful blue eyes. Freckles only on her cheek bones. And had long black hair that stopped right below her shoulders.

'MUM!! Can you take me and Haz to get Ice-cream?' Jessica asked in her cute squeaky voice.

Haz was her nickname for Harry and he loved it. He always called her Jess or Jessie.

"Sure! Let me go get my purse and we will head out. Brooke you and Harry can ride with us?" I said smiling. Ov'course! Brooke replied simply and smiling. Go get your coats Jessica and Harry. It's a little chilly outside Brooke said. Harry and Jessica hand-in-hand gong to grab there coats... TOGETHER!

****

Brooke's P.O.V (Brooke=Harry's mum)

Put your seat belts on! Harry make sure Jessica's is in and Jessica make sure Harry's is in. And then we will start to drive to go get your ice cream okay? I said smiling.

OOKKKAAAAYY!!! Jessica and Harry said in unison.

I've always thought Harry and Jessica would be so cute growing up together and being more than friends. Harry loved Jessica like a sister.. For now. I just hope they never lose their friendship. It was so adorable how they played and cared about each other.

'We're here guys!' I said. They both hurry and unbuckle there seat belts and rush into the ice cream shop!!

Miss Brooke can I have chocolate? Jessica asked. Her bright blue eyes staring into my green ones. "Ov'course sweetie. Go ask Harry what he wants and then go sit

down while me and your mum order y'all's ice cream!" I said.

HAZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! She screamed running to the table Harry was sitting at. I chuckled. "Is that your son sitting at the table over there?" A man asked. He was stunning. He had hazel eyes that sparkle and a smile that took your breathe away. 'Yes.' I answered. Harry's dad & I got divorced a couple of months ago. It was a horrible time for me. But, Little Jessica was there for Harry and she definitely made him smile. "He's a very nice young man. I had dropped my napkin and he saw I couldn't reach it, so he came over to me like a gentleman and picked it up and said here you go sir" the man said smiling making eye contact with me. "I'm raising him the best way I can" I said smiling. " Look, here is my number if you need anything" He handed me his number and smiled. I turn and he was gone.

Chocolate for Jessica and Twist for Harry! As I gave them their ice cream.

__________________________________

A/N:

Sorry if this is kinda lame.. This is my first book.. So bare with me. But I promise.. It'll get better! I'm tired. Nighttt. (: