Chapter 13

Chapter 13:

Harry's P.O.V.

' Where in the hell is Niall? Why isn't he answering his damn phone? '

" Harry. He's with Jessica. Calm down. '

' Oh.. He stayed with her? '

" Yes. Harry.. Seriously? Move on. " Zayn said.

' OH MY GOSH. NOBODY FUCKING UNDERSTANDS. I LOVE HER. IT WON'T BE EASY MOVING ON. IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME! SHE WAS MY FIRDT LOVE. I'm leaving. Don't bother to come find me. ' I left. The first place a thought of was the park. Me & Jessica would climb up a certain tree and lay down and express our feelings when something was wrong. We spent alot of time up there. I wonder if the carving was still there. It said ' Jess and Haz forever Bffs. :)

I climbed up the tree. The rope the carving.. Everything was still there. I cried. I planned on staying up here for awhile. It helps clearly my mind.

Jessica's P.O.V.

Niall had left. They boys called and said Harry was missing. Him and Zayn had an argument about getting over me. Zayn said Harry stormed out crying. What did I do? I'm tearing up a boyband. I just need to get out. I will go to the park and climb that old tree Haz I- I mean Harry and I used to go when we need space.

***

I quickly climbed the rope. And to my surprise Harry was there crying his eyes out. He didn't even know I was there until I said Hi.

Harry's P.O.V.

I had been crying and I heard a Hi. I lifted my head to see Jessica sitting across the branch from me.

' Hey, don't mind me. I will leave if you want. '

" No. You can stay, so can I. We actually need to talk. " when she said that I was half happy but still sad.

' Okay. About? '

" Zayn spilled everything. Why can't you let me go? "

' oh.. ' I hung my head down. Tears starting in my eyes again. My vision getting blurry. She lifted up my head.

" Harold Edward Styles. "

' Jessie. ' She suddenly removed her hand. Her tears brimming her eyes.

" Harry.. Look, if you haven't noticed.. I'm Happy with Niall. Why can you accept that? I was broken for a WHOLE year because of you. The feelings that I had for you when we were younger aren't there anymore. Please.. Can we be friends? Do what Liam and Zayn said.. Move on. I want my best friend back. Harry.. Ju-just move on. " The tears flowing down her face. She was climbing down.

I had whispered I love you. But, I don't think she heard.

Jessica's P.O.V.

As I was climbing down the tree, I heard Harry say I love you. I froze. I know he loves me but he's the reason why I was depressed, Sad, and crying ALL THE DAMN time. I understand that he wants to make things right I do but, I'm not letting him just- I dunno. I just need to go home and rest.

__________________________________

A/N: Okay, Guys. Jiall or Jarry? Eeee. Anyways, Um, I've noticed I don't make this story chapters long.. Are you guys getting angry that I don't? Or.. Just let me know if I need to make them longer cause I will.

I MAAY UPDATE AGAIN TONIGHT. xD