Chapter 11

Chapter 11..

Harry's P.O.V.

I was shocked watching Jessica kiss Niall. This is my Jessica. No one else's. how? How could she move on? Well, it has been 3 years. Oh shit. She seen me. Her face was priceless. You could see the anger in her eyes after awhile. She was still mad at me.

Jessica's P.O.V.

After staring at Harry for awhile I felt the heat SHOOT up my body with anger. I hated Harry. And nothing was going to change that.

"Babe, are you alright?" Niall asked me. 'Yeah, Erm, can we go order our stuff?" I asked. "Yeah, I gotta go to the bathroom. Harry can go with you." He said smiling walking off. Harry walked over to me awkwardly. "Hi." Harry faked smiled.

" don't pull that shit Harry. Don't even talk to me." I said through gritted teeth. Harry looked at me shock. The only words that came out of his mouth were Jess. I told him to never call me that again.. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have kissed then ditched. It was wrong. We have to get past this. At least til we leave for tour again in a few months." Harry said. "Fine. But, I still hate your fucking guts." I said looking at Harry. He looked so sad when I said those words but I don't care.

*****

We were waiting for the coffee and Harry was going to pay it was silent. They finally called our order and as Harry pulled his wallet out his keys fell out too. I seen it. They keychain. He's kept it all these years. I kept mine too but I don't give two shits about it. I was gonna break it but, I cried every time I tried. "Aha. Yes. I do still have it." Harry scared me. I didn't realized I was rubbing my thumb over the cold piece of metal that was on his keychain. "Oh..- sorry." I said.

__________________________________

A/N:

Sorry this is a short chapter. I have school and homework and more stuff.. But, I do update every chance I get! I will soon. xD

Comment & Vote my loves!!! <3