Cheers to the teenage years!!

** Chapter 3:

4 years later..

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry.. I'm nervous. This is our first year of middle school. Wha-what if the older kids trample us?" Jessie asked. "We will be fine. I promise. I won't let ANYONE or ANYTHING happen to you." I said while hugging her. We walked in the classroom hand in hand. I had kinda started to like Jessica more than as my best friend. I mean.. Don't get me wrong I don't want to ruin our friendship but Jessie was beautiful. But, I didn't have enough feelings for her to date her! I just liked her a little bit.. But, I'm sure that'll go away considering she's dating that JERK named Ryan! Her and Ryan had been dating for awhile! Since 5th grade actually!! She really likes him. But I know he is gonna dump her for a skank. Excuse my language but c'mon he's cheated on Jessie TWICE!! And she ALWAYS forgives him. I think I'm going to talk to her after school.. I'm not liking Ryan AT ALL!!!

****

Jessica's P.O.V.

BRRIIIING! BRIIIIING! The bell rang loudly for lunch time! Harry had hurried and ran to my locker. He was just as nervous as I was, "Hey!" I heard a voice behind me say. I turned around to see my boyfriend Ryan. I hugged him and he hugged back. He kissed me on the cheek. I looked over to Harry who rolled his eyes and I have him a death stare! "So.. Where are you sitting at lunch?" Ryan asked. "With me! While you go sit with your other friends!" Harry said extremely rude! "HARRYYY!! Chill dude! He's my boyfriend be nice!" I snapped at Harry. Harry just rolled his eyes. "Aha! Well, Mr. Styles.. Might wanna watch what you say! She's my girl. Not yours. Which we all know you want her to be!" Ryan said walking up to Harry. "That's not true! She's my best friend and she doesn't need to be with a JERK like you!" Harry spat at Ryan. "Okay Styles. Look I gotta go! See you after school? Eh. Whatever bye Jess!" Ryan walked off.

*****

Harry's P.O.V.

"Why are you even dating that jerk?" I asked her as we were walking home from school. "He's not a jerk! He loves me and I know he does!" Jessica said walking with her head down. "Jessica. Obviously he doesn't. He cheated on your TWICE!! He's a little punk! And you don't even need a boyfriend at the age of 11 your to young to know what "love is anyways!" I said looking at her. Jessica stopped, tears filling her eyes. "I know Haz. I know." She said crying. "What's wrong Jess?" "Harry.. I know Ryan does like me! I know he's using me just to make you mad! And I'm crying because I'm stupid and keep letting him screw me over!" Jessica said sniffling. "Jessica you don't need a boyfriend. Your better with me by your side as your best friend." I said nudging her arm. She chuckled. And said "I will break up with him tomorrow!" I smiled big. And was happy about her choice.

"MUMMMM!!! Jess is here." I yelled from down stairs. "Alright." She said. Me and Jess went up to my room and played video games! Jessie was like a guy kinda. She played boy video games and was extremely good at it. That is one of the reason why I love being her best friend because we relate to each other. "Harry.. Where's your key chain?" Jessica asked looking at me with worry in her eyes. "I'm my poc..ket.." I trained feeling my pockets. It was no where to be found. "I knew it. I knew you were gonna lose hit. Because 'mr, styles' is so full of himself. Ugh. I'm leaving. You never cared." She said leaving with a tearing running down her cheek. "Oh and. I'm not breaking up with Ryan!" She added before heading out the door. I had that key chain!! I just had it when I was arguing with Ryan.. RYAAN!!! He took it when he we were leaving. I know he did because he knows I was gonna tell Jessica to break up with him. I'm calling Jessica.

****

Jessica's P.O.V.

As I'm walking to my house luckily I lived two houses down from Harry. But my phone started to to ring. It was Harry. I answered. Harry said "Jessica! I promise I kept that thing safe ALL the years, and I know who took it.. Ryan did." "HAROLD! DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK IM GOING TO BELIEVE YOU? IF SOOO.. You're wrong." I yelled. "Okay." Harry said quietly. "I gotta go. Don't bother to call me anytime soon. I can handle myself." I snapped rudely at Harry. I felt his heart break when I said that. And I felt mine break to. Me and Harry had gotten into arguments but not one this bad. I mean its our BEST FRIEND connected heart. How could he lose the other half. And then he blames it on my boyfriend Ryan. Uuugh!! "BOYSS ARE SO STUPID!!" I screamed while walking into my house and up to my room. "What's wrong sweetie?" My mum came in there as asked. "Ha..Harry Lost the other half mum. He lost it, and then blames it on Ryan." I cried. My mum didn't like Ryan for all the same reasons Harry didn't. "So.. You and Haz are friends?" She said with a sad expression on her face, "Nope!" I said.

"Jessica.. Find out the truth first. Call Haz and apologize." My mom said. "NO MUM!! He lost it, it shows he doesn't care." I cried.

__________________________________

A/N:

Woahhhh!! xD Haz and Jessie are pretty pissed at each other. Ryan is ugh..