Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

Nialls P.O.V.

I went downstairs for the first time in two weeks and Zayn, Liam, and Louis were all eating cereal I didn't eat anything I just sat down at the table with my head hanging low. I found happiness and it was ripped away from my own mate.

" Harry said he is sorry. " Lou said.

' Do you actually think I give a fuck. " I said.

" Seriously. Harry screwed up this time, Louis. " Liam said.

" Mates. I know he did. But, he thinks we hate him. He knows for sure Liam and Niall do. "

' Louis, Your saying this cause y'all got the Larry shit going.. But, I was always nice to Harry. I never stole his girls. '

" You stole Jessica. " when I heard that voice I lifted my head to see a curly haired boy. I stood and got in his face and said..

' No actually. You left her hanging for about 1 year and I met her through Instagram when her friend tagged me in a picture of her and Jessica. And when we came here last year I met her then. But, she wasn't ready to meet y'all. That's why I was always on Skype. Your the reason why she felt cold, unwanted for a YEAR HARRY. A YEAR. And I was the one who brought her happiness back and all you did was snatch it away from her.. AGAIN. ' all Harry could do was look at me with shock on his face. And then he walked passed me and sat at the table. I don't care if him and Louis talk about me..

Louis's P.O.V.

Harry didn't tell me the truth. He didn't tell me about leaving Jessica for the X-Factor.

' HARRY WHAT IN THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? You didn't tell me the full truth. Why would you do that to Niall AND Jessica. Seeing they were both happy why can't you let anyone be? You've done this to all of us except Niall. And now that you've done it.. I feel bad for Niall more than I did myself. Harry, You just don't know when to stop. USE YOUR FUCKING HEAD. ' I got up and left. I was pissed at Harry.

Not for just lying because he messed with Niall.. Why Niall? I've never seen him so sad until I came back from my two day vacation with El.

~•~•~

Harry's P.O.V.

After my boobear yelled at me I cried. Zayn and Liam laughed and walked out of the room. They were all in Nialls room. I need to make this right. I need to call Jessica. I want to talk face-to-face I will take a shower and call her.

**

< phone call >

Sniffles. " Yes? "

' Hey Jessie are you okay if we talk face-to-face ? Oh and it's Harry. '

" Yes.. Where? "

' The park. '

" K. Bye. "

' Jessie I- '

" No don't say it. Bye. "

< phone call over >

***

Jessica's P.O.V.

I guess it'll be alright going out, I haven't for about two weeks. I miss Niall so much. But, when Harry told me he loved me and stuff I just felt like I was tearing this band apart.

***

' Hi Harry. What do you want? '

" Niall is depressed and he beat the shit out of me. "

' he should've. Did it hurt? '

" JESSIE, Everyone hates me. The whole house. My Louis yelled at me. I think you should get back with Niall. " his eyes were tearing just as mine were.

' He doesn't want to get back with me.. I wish I could talk to him. '

" He thinks me and you are together. "

' Leave. '

" what? Why? "

' I want to talk to Niall alone. I'm calling him. '

" Okay. " I turned to walk off until Harry called my name. I spun around and he grabbed my face and kissed me.. I didn't kiss back I just smacked him..

Then I heard a quiet chuckle.. I turned around to see a broken Niall. But, then he didn't look broken.. He looked at Harry and shook his head and got into his car and drove off. I had forgot I called Niall and that there flat wasn't that far away from this park. Cause my flat was across the street from it. Harry stood there looking at me.. And I just broke down and cried.

' Why did you do that? '

" I dunno. I just don't want you with Niall. "

' SO YOU FUCKING KISS ME WHEN HE'S STANDING RIGHT THERE? OH MY GOSH HARRY. FUCK YOU. NEVER TALK TO ME. The old Harry wouldn't have done this., not to his ' best friend. ' I took off running crying I couldn't see my vision was blurry from crying,

****

Nialls P.O.V.

I know Jessica didn't kiss him. I know Harry kissed her. I know Jessica didn't kiss back because she slapped him. I ran to the flat and got questioned and ran up to my room and packed a suitcase for about two weeks.

I am going to Jessica's house and staying with her. I need to show her I'm the one she can spend the rest of her life with.

Jessica's P.O.V.

I finally made it home. I sat on the couch and cried. I didn't know what to think. He looked sad but, then he didn't. The change in his eyes. I just laid there and cried. Cuddled up on the couch and cried until I felt a warm body wrap there arms around me. I wiped my eyes and it was him, Niall.