Truth comes out!!

**chapter 4:

2weeks later..

Jessica's P.O.V.

It's been 2 weeks and Harry and I haven't spoken since I yelled at him. It hurt my feelings to know he lost the other part though. I thought he cared about this friendship. I've tried to talk to him at school but he ignores me. I think Harry was telling the truth about Ryan. Ugh. I'm mad now. I'm gonna go talk to him as soon as 1st period ends and I'm bring Haz wether he likes it or not. I'm not gonna lose someone who means the world to me to some boy that doesn't care about me. "Haz, I know your mad at me right now but- he cut me off and said "NO. You can't- I cut him off. "HAROLD EDWARD STYLES!!! LISTEN TO ME! YOUR COMING WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!" I scream. The whole class looked at us and then immediately turned around. He smirked and said "Alright. Calm down!" I smiled back at him.

"When and where are we going?" He asked. "After 1st period and to talk to Ryan. I miss you Haz. I do" I said softly. "I miss you too Jess." He said grinning.

"BRIING BRIIING" the bell rang. I grabbed Harry's wrist and we immediately went Ryan's locker. "Hey! What's-" he said as I cut hi off. "No. Ryan. Lemme look in your locker." I snapped at him. "NO." He spat at me. "Either let me look or we can bring the principle in this!" I said with a devilish smirk on my face, "Fine.. But I don't have-." I cut him off. Reaching into his backpack and seen the keychain. I turned around smiling and said "Ryan babe, IT'S OVER!" Harry's face lighted up and filled the halls with laughter. "Wha.. Wha.. Fine" Ryan said. "Now you go scurry along and find one of your hoes!" Harry said as Ryan walked off. I slapped Harry in the arm "DON'T SAY THAT!!" I said laughing at his comment. "You thinks its funny anyways." He said as he took the keychain out of my hand. We walked to 2nd period together. I was happy. I finally got Harry back and I was happy to have him back. He's my best friend. And I should have believed him. "I'm sorry Haz. For not believing you. I'm sorry" I stuttered as I teared up. "Shhhh. It's okay! Don't cry." Harry said lifting my head up and smiling at me. Harry was attractive he was really hot. The chocolate curls, green eyes, and those dimples! He was INSANELY cute. But, he's my best friend nothing more.

__________________________________

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is so short ill update again tonight. :) Xx