Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Harry's P.O.V

It has been a day since I've seen Jessica. She's been with Niall all day. I know she loves him dearly. I can tell by the way she looks at him. She gives him that look she used to give me. The look that made me fall in love with her. Her crystal blue eyes filled with Love and Passion. Now, when she looks at me I see hatred and hurt in her eyes. Jessica had that effect on me where just seeing her brightens my day.

" Harry Come here. " Liam said.

' Yes mate?'

" Im warning you. DO NOT interfere with Jessica & Niall. Niall loves her so much to lose her."

' WHAT ABOUT ME LIAM? I LOVED HER FIRST. SHE'S STILL THE ONE. But.. She hates me.' A tear slid down my face. My vision suddenly getting blurry and tears sprang out of my eyes.

" Harry.. It's okay. But, Niall loves her too. You hurt Jessica. All she wanted was to be loved. And Niall is giving it to her. They are happy with each other. Please? Don't do it to Niall. Don't try to win her back. "

' FINE. BUT, if they don't stay together SHE WILL BE MINE. AGAIN. ' I said wiping the tears from my eyes.

" Move on Harry. " Liam said kinda rudely walking out of my room.

****

Nialls P.O.V.

" Niall, I love you. " Jessica said sweetly kissing my cheek as we cuddled on her couch at her flat.

' I love you too babe! Never forget it. Your mine and ONLY mine. ' I said while playing with her hair. Jessica was so sweet but, I knew she was hiding something from me and I had to ask.

' Jess baby. ' she froze when I called her Jess but then snapped back to reality.

' Err- Yes? '

" Tell me. " she rose up as I said that. Tears filling her eyes. I think she knew I was about to ask why she didn't seem okay even tho she acted like she was.

Jessica's P.O.V.

" Tell me. " Niall said. Tears brimming my eyes. I knew he was going to ask. I was hoping he wouldn't. But he did.

' You don't wanna hear my stupid story. '

"Yes.. I do. I'm hear to help you. Love you. Make sure you make your dreams come true. Make sure you happy. " Niall was so sweet. I loved him ALOT. He was one I knew who wouldn't leave me like Harry did. Tears running down my pale cheeks. Niall pulled me on his lap as I straddled him. "Tell me Jessica." "Please."

Here I go.

' Harry was my love. Before you.. Harry and I were together. But, he promised he wouldn't leave me.. He took me out on a nice dinner and he kissed me and asked me out and then told me he was leaving. Harry and I grew up together. Nobody loved me. My mum was always busy.. My dad.. I don't want to talk about that asshole. Harry loved me. We were so close. All my boy troubles Harry was there.. That key chain on his keys with the half heart.. I have the other half. Niall, Harry hurt me. Bad. I felt cold. Worthless. Useless. Unwanted. And seeing him again makes that hurt come over me all over again. ' I had my head hung low that whole time I told him. I looked up to see his blue eyes sparkling. Tears running down his face. He pulled me in a hug as I was still straddling him. " I got you, I will make all the hurt and pain go away. I'm here, " Niall whispered. Sending chills down my body.

Nialls P.O.V.

As Jessica was telling me her story. I got anger with Harry. How in the hell could he hurt her? She's perfect. All I want to do is kick his ass. " Are you gonna do anything to him?" Jessica looked me straight in the eyes and I could see the darkness.. The hurt.. The pain.. The sadness in her eyes. All she wanted was to be loved and Harry showed her love and left her. ' Dont worry about that.'

" NO NIALL. I don't want to come between the band. "

' Fine. Just because I love you. '

" I love you too. " she smiled.

I crashed my lips onto hers and when I pulled away all the pain.. Hurt.. Sadness.. Was gone. I was happy that it was ME who took the pain away. She smiled at me.

I laid her down on the couch and started tickling her. " Ni-All st-ah-p. " she said laughing tears leaving her eyes from laughter. I stopped as she said leaned down and kissed her. I had spent ALL day with her. I'm glad I did. We shared everything with each other. We opened up to each other. I just needed to know what was up with her and her dad. I didn't realize we were still kissing until she giggled. I pulled away and told her sorry. " No it's okay. As long as its YOU it's perfectly fine. " she emphasized you. And my heart beating fast. I kissed her again. We pulled away and headed up stairs to sleep. I was staying at her place. She didn't want me to leave her. Not after we opened up. And I didn't mind that she wanted me to stay. We cuddled and talked kissed laughed and she fell asleep. I did as well after she did.

__________________________________

A/N: Hi. :)) Sorry I haven't updated alot. I've Been busy with my other books. Love you my beautiful reader! <3