𝐭𝐰𝐨

FINN

"Hello boy." I said, kneeling down to pet my golden retriever, Milo. He was still super little, probably because he was only around three months old. He started to jump up on my lap and lick my face. I chuckled as he did so. Once he finished I stood up and walked over to my kitchen to get chips.

My house wasn't too big, it was just a two bedroom apartment, but it was amazing regardless. It had enough room for Milo and I so I loved it.

Once I got a bag of Doritos, I went to sit on my bed to think about how crazy this weekend has been. I mean, I had just done a small concert on Friday that ended in having photos of me and Arabella leaked out to the public, then the day after, Phoebe, our bassist yelled at me for being "too careless" . Then I spent my Sunday inside my house since I got harassed by the press asking me about Arabella and now here I am, at home after discussing our fake relationship and getting coffee with her.

I sighed and laid down. My moment of peace was soon interrupted by my phone that started to ring.

"Hello?"

"How long do you think this is gonna last?" It was Arabella.

"Straight to the point, huh."

"Finn."

"What happened to hello? How are you?"

"Finn."

"You know, what if this is a murder/kidnapper who just sounded a lot like me. You wouldn't know-"

"Finn!" She cut me off. I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"How long do you think this fake dating thing is gonna last?"

"Why not ask Laurie?"

"I did but she told me to ask you."

"Well, I don't know." I said. "Why were you wondering?"

"Because I am currently staying at a hotel because Natalia is in college now and Chase doesn't have any space for me so I need to know how long to book this goddamn hotel room for or if I should just fuck it and buy a house!" She panicked.

"Calm down, Ari." I said.

"I can't! I don't want to stay in this crappy hotel room and I don't want to buy a new house that's gonna end up being a waste of money!"

"Ari, you can just come and live with me for the time being." I suggested. "I have enough space and it would be easier to keep up the fake dating act."

She went quiet.

"Ari?" Still nothing.

"Arabella?"

"You're joking, right?" She said, finally breaking her silence.

"Arabella."

"Ugh."

"Was that a yes or no?"

"What's your address?"

"So it was a yes."

"What is it?!"

"So demanding."

"Just text me." She said before she hung up. I laughed a little before texting her my address.

***

Arabella decided to move in Wednesday morning. She really hated that stupid hotel. I stood outside of my apartment building, waiting for her to come. When she finally made it, she had this annoyed expression on her face, I hadn't even said anything to her yet.