4

Running as fast as I could away from the gym until I got to the library, he's going to kill me next period. I've got History class next and I share that class with Tyler, I groaned in annoyance and pulled out my history book to do the homework that was due today. I answered the textbook questions opening the back of the book to see the answers. Bet Tyler hasn't done his homework and i was not going to be giving him the answers. Breathing heavy as I reached the maths classroom seeing Mr Fuentes, "ahh Ella good to see you" he said with a smile. "Hi sir" i said trying to catch my breath, "well I've got to go to the staff room but you can go ahead and take a seat" he gestured and I went inside as he closed the door behind me and walked away.

I opened my text book to the page written on the board and made a head start on the excerise in the book. Answering questions about Ancient Greece and how it shaped the modern world today. I went through the pages and answered the questions doing several questions and reading for the fun of it, "hey" I jumped turning around and my face went pale as Tyler sat next to me. "Get lost" I mumbled and he chuckled kicking the side of my chair, "why don't you go sit with your own friends oh wait you have none" he laughed and trembled in my seat trying to not cry. "Why do you go skip class and do your dumb lacrosse" i said working up the courage and I paid for it, "did anyone say you could open that pretty mouth of yours because I suggest you shut it before I shut it for you" he said angrily.

I rolled my eyes and continued answering the questions well aware that Tyler was peering over my book. "Do you mind" I said and he punched my side making me bite my lip holding in a scream, a smirk appeared on his face. "I hate you" I mumbled under my breath as I tried to get back to work.

——Time skip lunch time——

I was pushed into the lockers and my ribs were punched making me fall to the floor, "look it's little miss slut" Jarred sneered as grabbed my neck pushing my into the lockers again. I turned my head seeing Tyler heading towards us, I silently pleaded that he'd help me but he smirked. I groaned in pain as he punched me in the ribs and nose, tears started streaming down my face as he held me up against the locker with his hand tightly around my throat. "Shut up" he spat as he slapped me across the face then he looked over at Tyler. Jarred's grip tightens on my neck as I struggle to receive air into my lungs, "you're going to kill her" Tyler said sounding angry.

"Who cares Tyler!" Jarred yelled and everything stated fading, "let go!" Tyler yelled and Jarred looked over at Tyler with a smirk. I collapsed to the ground as Tyler lunged and Jarred getting him off of me. My head hit the floors and my body weak as I turned my head to look at Tyler, "fine whatever" Jarred scowled as he pushed Tyler off of him and left. I felt Tyler pick me up and carry me as he ran to the nurses office with me. I couldn't hear anything around me as I passed out feeling exhausted. When I woke up I was still in the nurses office and when I looked over I saw Tyler sitting in a chair holding my hand tightly. "Tyler" I said in a whisper and he looked at me surprised that I was awake. I moved my hand away from him and tried to move my body away from him, "don't touch me" i said and Tyler remained expressionless.

"Why are you even here?" I asked and he sighed running his hand through his hair, "Ella it's not right" he said and I sneered at him rolling my eyes. "Then if it's not right then why do you do it?" I asked him and his jaw clenched as he looked at me in frustration, "Tyler this is all your fault" I said and i felt a sting on my cheek. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes as I held my cheek in my hand, he looked at me horrified as he turned on his feet and ran down the hall. Tyler seems different, I went to swing my legs over the bed and gently got up to my feet and limped out to class. I limped to business class hoping we'd just be doing our assignments and those who had friends would be talking in class. Could this day just be over already I don't know why I always have hope because every day is the same and Tyler being my half brother makes no difference but then again nobody knows we're even related because I'm just the nobody.

My headed pounded as my whole body ached from the beating I received, I rested my head on the desk closing my eyes feeling really tired. "Hey ugly wake up" Tyler said as he shook me trying to disturb my mini nap. "Leave me alone" I said as I tried moving my chair away from him, "whatever" he said as he put his hood up and put his earphones in. "Maybe you should've just let Jarred kill me it would've done everyone a favour" I whispered and he looked at me in anger.