6

I heard the sounding of beeping, opening my eyes I looked around seeing I wasn't in my room. "Miss Ella Senerchia" a doctor walked in the room and I just nodded at her, "why am I here?" I asked and she set her papers down and started my blood pressure. "You had a really bad anxiety attack" she said as she took notes of the numbers appearing on the devices. "Oh okay" i said and she went to open the door and in walked Tyler. I look at the nurse hoping she'd see the fear but she takes no notice and walks out closing the door behind her. Tyler took a few steps and I held my hand out, "that's far enough" I said. "Ella what happened?" He asked and I looked at him shocked, "you did not just ask me that" I said and he shrugged.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying to be as calm as possible, "I came to check on you" he said and I laughed at him. "Why so you can tell your friends I had a panic attack that you by the way triggered and then what tell them to kill me, if that's the case I hope you don't stop them" I spat and his face showed concern but I couldn't care less. "Tell Jarred to try harder at killing me next time he sees me" i said and he shook his head. I turned on my side so I wasn't looking at him anymore and my hands moved along my arms trying to cover them. "Why are you covering your arms?" He asked and I just ignored him, "Ella?" He said and I didn't say a word to him.

———A few weeks later———

I was curled up in a ball in a world of pain as Jarred gave me the worst beating I'd ever had, he held me up against the lockers by my throat. "Stop please" i said with the little air I had and he just smirked as he's hand travelled to my leg then my inner thigh. "Please no don't" I cried as roughly grabbed my hips and pulled at my shorts, I tried to get away but his hand only tightened. I felt my body clench and before long I knew what he was doing and all I could do was silently cry. "What a dirty little slut" he laughed as he pulled his hand out of my pants, "HEY!" I slowly turned my head and saw Tyler marching towards us and he wasn't happy.

I was dropped to the floor and Tyler slammed Jarred against the lockers, "you fucking touch her again I will choke you out" he threatened and I bought my knees to my chest processing what was happening. "Ella" he said and I wasn't responding I was in shock, he looked over my body seeing the bruising especially on my thighs. He took off his jumper putting it on me and I didn't fight back, he picked me up bridal style and carried me to the nearest disable bathrooms and locked the door behind us. "Ella look at me" he said and I couldn't do it, he sighed and rubbed my shoulder before handing me a bottle of water to which I gladly had a sip out of. He moved some hair away from my face and wiped away my tears. "Make it stop" I whispered and he looked guilty, "I can't" he said and I hated when he said that because he easily could but doesn't want to make it stop.

"I need to be alone" i said and he nodded leaving me alone and he left his hoodie and some tracksuit pants behind. I got changed into the tracksuit pants and I put his hoodie over my top, I held the collar to my nose and his cologne filled my nose. I grabbed my stuff and left the bathroom walking to my class which was art. I had to work on my assignment Becuase I had been away and well I wanted to get it done. I had my earphones in as I listened to music hearing Birdy sing, I loved the songs wings and skinny love. They bought me some kind of peace, "cmon skinny love just last the year" I sang quietly as I walked to art. "And I told you to be patient and I told you to be kind" I sang as I tried to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall from my eyes.

I looked through my bag for my little friend and I groaned when I realised I left it at home and my wrist itched like crazy but all I could do was scratch seeing the tiny spots appear once more.