11

The next day Tyler gave me a lift to school and even walked in with me to my locker, "you don't have to stay with me" i said and he shook his head. "But I want to" he said as he leaned up against the lockers, "hey Tyler why you hanging out with this loser" I looked behind Tyler seeing Jarrad and Chris. "What do you want Jarred?" Tyler asked, "oh just came to see if the loser was still alive and I can see she is it's a shame" I could see Tyler's nostrils flaring and his jaw tighten. "Yea it's good she's alive" Tyler said through his gritted teeth, "oh Tyler she's a good pick if you need to relieve some tension" Jarred said smirking and Tyler slammed him up against the lockers and punched him in the mouth.

"I warned you last time that you lay a hand on her and I will choke you out" Tyler yelled at Jarred and Jarred only smiled but that didn't last. Tyler grabbed Jarred pushing his chest against the lockers as he wrapped one arm behind his head holding Jarred's arm up and the other in front of his front. "Tyler what are you doing!" I screamed as he pulled off one of dads moves the kata ha jime, "stop you're going to kill him!" I yelled and Tyler wasn't letting up until the principal and teachers came running trying to pull Tyler off. "Tyler let go!" Mr Drown shouted and Tyler broke the hold abruptly lunging at Jarred again and the teachers had to hold him back. "What the hell is going on!" Mr Drowns shouted and Tyler glared at Jarred as he recovered, "he fucking hurt her, he sexually assaulted my sister!" Tyler screamed as he tried to fight past the teachers.

"Mr Drowns it's true" Nicholas said speaking up who was one of Jarred's little henchman. "Both of you Tyler and Jarred to the principals office now" Mr Drowns demanded and I watched as Tyler stormed off to the office and the teachers helped Jarred up, I scoffed at the sight and got my text books from my locker and went to the library. I walked quickly to the library still shaken up about the fight in the hall way and anxious that I was going to be called to the office. I sat at one of the desks and opened my maths book to do some assignment that was due in three weeks, I got down to the 5th question because most were short answered when I got a text from Dad.

Dad human suplex machine- "Ella do you want to explain to me why your brother is suspended"
Ella - "there was a fight in the hall way with Tyler and Jarred and a week or so ago Jarred sexually assaulted me"
Dad human suplex machine- "Ella why didn't you say anything about the assault"
Ella - "because it was better to keep quiet and only Tyler knew"
Dad human suplex machine- "oh sweetie well I'm coming to the school pack your stuff your both coming home early"

I jumped out of the seat faster than a cheetah could pounce on its prey, best news I'd heard all day until dad messaged me saying at home we'd discuss if I needed therapy or if I wanted to stay with my foster mum for a the weekend. I think I'd prefer staying with my foster mum for the week over therapy, I walked to the office where I saw Tyler sitting outside with his hood over his head and I could hear dad having a screaming match. "Hey" i said and Tyler looked up patting a spot on the floor next to him, I sat down and leaned into him  and he hugged my tightly. "Thank you" I said and he nuzzled his cheek against my forehead, "it's no big deal" he said, "I can't believe you did a choke hold" I said and he shrugged. "What can I say I warned him" he said and I punched his shoulder. Dad soon came out and he was walking with a purpose, we followed after him and then he stopped. "Now listen you two mainly Tyler I don't anymore trouble" dad said, "dad Jarred started it" Tyler protested. "Tyler I don't want to hear it I'm already pressing charges on this jabroni and I need you to keep you cool alright" Dad said sternly and Tyler didn't talk back.

The car ride home was quiet as no one was talking and dad was in such a bad mood that his hands were gripping the steering wheel. I looked out the window avoiding eye contact with Tyler and he had his earphones in listening to snoop Dogg as he had the volume up on full blast. "Dad I'm sorry" I said and he looked at me through the review mirror, "don't be sorry for someone else's mistake" Dad said. "Tyler!" Dad yelled getting his attention that he yanked his earphones out of his own ears. "What" he said frustrated as he looked at dad through the review mirror, "calm down" Dad said and Tyler huffed. "Tyler you're coming with me to training while your suspended" Dad said and Tyler didn't seemed phased. "Can I come and watch?" I asked, "yea you can come and watch Ricky put Tyler in a few submissions" Dad said and a smirk played on his lips. "You're joking" Tyler said and Dad just shook his head as he turned into the next street,