Parts 81 & 82

Bar: I guess I'm next. Steve, is there a special lady in your future or do you prefer to stay a bachelor?
*Steve grabs a glass. He stops and looks at it contemplating his answer.*
SR: Screw it.
*He puts the glass down, walks over to Nat, pulls her to her feet and kisses her.*
TO: Finally.
CB: It's about damn time.
Ban: Who won the bet?
NR: What bet?
TS: The bet was to see when you would go public.
SR: Really?
CB: Yes really. We all already knew. We were just waiting for you two to come clean.
TO: So...who won?
TS: The winner is...Y/N Parker.
*He hands you the cash.*
Y/N: I will take that. Thank you very much.
*You take the cash and count it before taking some and handing it to Nat.*
Y/N: And here's your cut.
NR: I will take that. Thank you.
CB: What the hell?
Y/N: I told Nat if she helped me win I would share my winnings.
TS: You told her about the bet?
SR: We already knew.
TS: You're in on this too?
CB: Who else was involved?
Bar: Sorry guys.
CB: I want my money back.
Y/N: Nope. I won fair and square.
TS: Whatever. Do you have plans with your winnings?
NR: Well, we were planning a nice dinner out but I didn't realize the stakes had gotten this high.
SR: But with this we may be gone for the whole night.
TS: On that note, I'm calling it a night.
CB: I'm right behind you.

*One by one, everyone leaves and it’s just you and Bucky.*
Bar: Looks like it’s just you and me. Whatever shall we do?
*He makes his way to you and sits down beside you on the sofa. He moves a strand of hair behind your ear and then lightly strokes your cheek.*
Bar: Do you think you could ever do what they did?
Y/N: Who? Steve and Nat?
Bar: Yeah. He told me they’ve been messing around for almost a year.
Y/N: What are you saying?
*He leans in closer.*
Bar: I’m saying…
*He kisses you on the neck.*
Bar: That maybe…
*The other side of your neck.*
Bar: We could sneak around.
*He starts to lay you down on the sofa climbing on top of you at the same time.*
Y/N: Probably not.
Bar: Ok then.
*He starts to sit up.*
Y/N: But it could be fun to try.
*You give him a devious smile before pulling him for a kiss. Your arms are wrapped around his neck as he runs his hand down your body. He raises your dress and reaches underneath. You spread your legs as his fingers find that spot. He rubs his thumb in circles making you squirm and moan lightly.*
Bar: Careful. There’s no pillow here to keep you quiet.
*He keeps rubbing you as he inserts two fingers making you arch your back and moan slightly louder. He tries to muffle you with his kiss. You run your fingers through his hair as he leaves his mark on your chest. His fingers are still working their magic on you, making you dripping wet.*
Bar: You’re ready for me, aren’t you?
Y/N: Ive…bee..beeen waiting
*He slowly makes his way down kissing every inch of your body then stops right at your pearl, he looks up at you with his gazing eyes that are full of lust looking ready to devour. He slowly starts kissing your inner thighs while his fingers are still going to work making you squirm then next then thing you know you come all over his fingers. He smiles and then starts eating you like its his last meal. You find you can no longer stay quiet as you cry out…*
Y/N: Oh god!
*You grip the cushions tighter as the sensation rises. His tongue circles faster as you arch your back to the point you are no longer laying down. You’re panting so hard you’re almost gasping for air.*
Bar: Let it out, doll.
Y/N: I don’t…but…oh…god…yes!
*Your whole body shakes as you climax. He wipes off his mouth and comes up and plants a kiss on your forehead, pulling you onto his lap. You straddle him and he gazes into your eyes while rubbing your back.*
Y/N: That was, uh…it was…wow.
Bar: I’ll take that as a compliment.
Y/N: I guess I should return the favor.
*You take his shirt off and then push him back so now he’s laying down and you’re on top. You reach down and unbutton his pants. Reaching in you can feel he’s already hard. You wrap your hand around his erection and start stroking it slowly while leaving your mark on his chest. You hear him starting to groan.*
Bar: Oh, doll.
*You leave kisses on him as you work your way down. You wrap your mouth around him and gently start sucking. He growls as you move yourself back and forth, slowly at first. He puts one arm behind his head and grips the arm of the sofa tight as the feeling builds within. He groans when you start to circle the tip with your tongue.*
Bar: Oh, fuck…baby, yes.
*You start to move yourself back and forth faster. He groans more the faster you go.*
Bar: I’m so close.
*You pull yourself up to him, straddling him. You come down on him and feel him slide inside of you. The two of you move together in perfect unison, moaning with every thrust. The excitement builds more the faster you go until you both cry out at the same time. He holds your face in his hands.*
Y/N: We need to get upstairs.
Bar: Your room or mine?
Y/N: I go to mine, you go to yours.
Bar: Where’s the fun in that?
Y/N: The point of sneaking around is not being seen. Besides, you wore me out.
Bar: Ugh. Fine.
*He lets you up and you grab your shoes and stand.*
Y/N: I’m going to shower and then sleep. Good night.