Parts 177 & 178

Y/N: Run that by me one more time.
MM: It's a little intimidating to others seeing her like that.
Bar: It would be if you didn't live with it.
J: This is the case of...unknown vs. Foster. What is this?
AR: Your honor, we're here to challenge the validity of the will of Douglas Foster.
JW: Your honor, he's the one who drew up the will.
J: Is this true, Mr. Robinson?
AR: It is, your honor. However...
J: And where is your client?
AR: They prefer to stay anonymous.
J: You expect to win with no client?
JW: Your honor...
J: Against a will that you yourself wrote.
AR: We have reason to believe it has misinformation.
JW: We believe his client should be here for this.
J: I agree, Miss Walters.
JW: We have a supeona here for Mr. Robinson to produce his client.
J: You have 24 hours to get your client of this case id dismissed. Until then, we are at recess.
*The judge bangs his gavel and calls for the next case. You leave the courtroom almost in tears.*
Bar: What's wrong?
Y/N: I just really thought after today this would be over.
Bar: It'll be okay. I promise.
Y/N: So what happens now?
TS: All we can do now is wait and see if he shows.
Y/N: And if he doesn't?
MM: Then the judge throws out the case and we're done.

Par: So you have to stay longer?
Y/N: Unfortunately. Which sucks. I honestly thought it would be done and over with today.
Par: Even I could've told you it wouldn't be that easy.
Y/N: You could've warned me.
Par: I'm sure it'll be over before you know it.
Y/N: Only if this mystery client doesn't show up.
Par: What are you talking about?
Y/N: No one told you? The person challenging the will prefers not to show who he or she is. Judge gave the lawyer 24 hours to get them here or the case is thrown out.
Par: And you're hoping they don't show. Right?
Y/N: You guessed it.
Par: It'll be over before you know it. Shoot, I've gotta go. MJ's calling.
Y/N: Take your call. Tell her I said hi.
Par: Will do. Later, sis.
*You hang up the phone as Bucky comes around the corner.*
Bar: Everything ok in here?
Y/N: Yeah. Peter just called wanting and update.
Bar: Are you ok?
Y/N: I'd be lying if I said yes.
Bar: Tony is with Matt and Jennifer right now. It's gonna be alright.
Y/N: I wish I had your confidence.
Bar: Come here.
Y/N: Why?
*He pulls you to your feet for a kiss. For a moment you forget what's going on in life. He pulls back and you're touching foreheads when a single tear rolls down your cheek. He pulls you in for another kiss but this time he wraps his arms around you and you feel his hands run up your back under your shirt. His fingers fumble trying to unhook your bra.*
Y/N: Are you trying to distract me?
Bar: Is it working?
Y/N: Not yet.
*He finally gets your bra unhooked and runs his hands down your back to your waist. Your hands run through his hair, pulling it as his hands go under the waistband of your pants, then your underwear. You let out a slight moan when he squeezes your cheeks. You hug his neck even harder, lifting you off your feet.*
Y/N: Baby, what if someone walks in.
*He brings one arm out to hold you better and carries you into the bedroom. Slamming the door behind him, he puts you down and you both try to get each other's pants undone. It's like a race to see who's pleasuring the other first. You get his undone first and he springs free. You wrap your hand around him and gently squeeze. He takes a deep breath in through gritted teeth and lets out a small growl. You sit on the bed, putting you in perfect position for what you're about to do. You look up at him with a smile. He looks down at you with a devilish grin. You slowly wrap your mouth around him and move your head back and forth. He holds your shoulders to keep himself steady. You move faster. His grip on you gets tighter. You can feel him get closer to the edge. His body shakes as he releases himself into you. You swallow every last drop before wiping your chin. He drops to his knees in front of you and puts his head in your lap still trying to catch his breath. He rubs his hands down your arms and back up to your breasts where he stops to play with your nipples. You get even more aroused as he kisses the inside of your thighs. His hands are now rubbing your ass.   He pulls you in closer and once again gives you the devilish grin. Before you can react, he attacks you full force. You weren't expecting that.*
Y/N: Oh my god!
*Your back arches as you grip the sheets tight, your knuckles turning white. You're right on the edge.*
Y/N: Ba...
Bar: Wait.
*He goes even harder, holding your legs tighter as you squirm.*
Y/N: Babe...
Bar: Almost...
*Your hands have moved into his hair pulling him closer.*
Y/N: Please, Jam...
Bar: What's my name?
*He keeps the pace. You can't take it anymore.*
Y/N: Daddy, please!
Bar: Now!
*You scream in ecstasy. Louder than you ever have before. Your eyes meet as he wipes you off of his chin. You fall back on the bed. He picks up and carries you to the side of the bed. He lays you down and climbs in next to you. After covering the both of you, he drapes his arm over you and kisses your neck. You let out a small giggle as his stubble tickles your neck.*
Y/N: Mmmmm...
*You roll onto your back to face him.*
Bar: Are you distracted yet?
Y/N: From what?
*He rolls on top of you as you pull him for a kiss. You can feel him hard against your thigh. Without hesitation, he slides into you. After one good thrust, the door opens.*
TS: What the hell...
Bar: What are you doing?
TS: Me? What are you doing?
Y/N: I think that's obvious.
TS: Do it in your own room.
Bar: What are you...
Y/N: Oh my god.
*You look around and realize its not your room.*
Y/N: Give us 5 minutes to clean up.
*He gives you a small thrust that catches you by surprise. *
Y/N: Make it 10.
*He walks out and slams the door behind him.*