Parts 171 & 172

SR: This file is pretty thick.
TS: Tell me about it.
Y/N: And very detailed.
Bar: Wait until you read the detailed section.
TS: I stopped reading somewhere around page 90.
Y/N: I won't spoil it for you then.
Bar: It states the money is to be used for the sole purpose of caring for their child.
SR: You have a child?
Y/N: There's a story behind that.
TS: Alright, I'll ask...what's the story?
Y/N: At the time of his arrest I was indeed pregnant.
NR: You don't have to explain if you're uncomfortable talking about it.
Y/N: After his sentencing, I miscarried.
SR: I'm guessing you didn't tell him.
Y/N: I didn't see a reason to.
Bar: He was behind bars. What was the point?
TS: What does he think happened?
Y/N: According to these documents, I put our child up for adoption.
NR: Did you go to the hospital when it happened? Maybe we could get a copy of the records.
Y/N: It was a small clinic. I think they closed a couple of years ago.
TS: So much for getting proof. Any other bright ideas?
SR: Why would he think about adoption?
Y/N: He never saw me with one.
NR: And he was following you for months.
SR: That explains this section.
TS: What section would that be, Cap.
SR: A report from a private investigator.
Bar: He was looking for the adoption agency.
Y/N: For a child that doesn't exist.
SR: Where do we go from here?
TS: I've already talked to Matt. He's looking for a loophole. I'll call him later for an update.
Y/N: He's dead and still making my life hell.

*Later that evening*
Y/N: Thank you for this. I needed to get away from it all.
Bar: Even it is for a little while?
Y/N: A little while is all I need when I'm with you.
Bar: Serious though...are you okay?
Y/N: I killed my husband. He left me millions. But with one condition that I can't provide.
Bar: Tony is confident there's a loophole in there.
Y/N: I don't know. It seems pretty ironclad.
Bar: Have faith. Matt Murdock is the best lawyer around.
Y/N: How do you know that?
Bar: I looked him up.
Y/N: I would expect no less from Tony Stark..
Bar: No matter what happens, one thing is for sure.
Y/N: And what would that be?
Bar: I'm here for you. You're stuck with me.
Y/N: At the end of the day, that's all I need.
Bar: Why don't we get out of here. Let's blow off some steam.
Y/N: What do you have in mind?
Bar: Well...let's start here.
*He pulls you in for a passionate kiss. When he pulls back you look at him and say...*
Y/N: No. Let's take this somewhere else.
*You and Bucky make your way back to the compound and upstairs to you room. He's holding you up with your legs around his waist. You're kissing him like you haven't done it in years. He struggles to get the door open. When he does, he throws it open, knocking things onto the floor in the process. He throws himself backwards slamming the door closed. He lets go of your legs. You're standing in front of him, your lips never breaking apart. As you continue heavily making out, you both start ripping each others clothes off. You're leaving a trail of clothes on your way to the bed. He falls back onto the bed pulling you down on top of him. His hands work their way down to your waist. His thumbs slide under the waistband of you underwear and he rips them off. You're surprised they came off so easily. You reach down and undo his pants. His manhood stands at attention ready for action. You lay back down on top of him and reach down. You start stroking him. You silence his moans with your mouth. You start stroking faster. He's about to reach his peak so you go faster. He screams your name as he releases. You can feel the warmth of him running down your hand. He runs his hands down your legs and grabs your thighs. He pulls you up so that you're straddling his chest, your hand pulling away from him. He puts his arms under your legs pushing you forward even more. He teases you, enough to make you wet. It doesn't take long. Then he moves in and starts sucking you. Almost immediately, you climax but you don't because you don't want it to end.*
Y/N: Oh god...
Bar: You're ready, aren't you?
Y/N: Y...Ye...oh, yes.
*He slows down, teasing you even more.*
Y/N: No...please...
Bar: Shhhh.
*He blows a small puff of air onto your clit. You gasp in surprise. You weren't expecting that. Then he flicks you with his tongue. You gasp again.*
Bar: You ready?
Y/N: Yes...please...
*He goes in hard. You grab the pillows behind him and scream. There is no holding it in. You let go, screaming not caring if anyone hears you. But he keeps going, sending you over the edge over and over again. Just when you think you can't go anymore, he lifts you by your hips and sits up. You fall on your back and he falls on top of you.*
Bar: Let's finish this together.
*You nod as he slips inside of you with ease.  You move together in perfect ryhthm faster and faster.*
Y/N: James...I can't...
Bar: I know, doll. Just....hang....on....now!
*You both scream out each other's name as you finish. He cups your face in his hand as you both come down from the high. He places a kiss on your lips before rolling off of you and collapsing on the bed next to you.*
Y/N: Wow. That was...that...
Bar: Yes...it was.
*You're both panting, trying to catch your breath when there's a pounding on the wall. You hear a muffled voice...*
TS: Are you done? I'm trying to sleep.
*You both look at each other and laugh.*