CHAPTER 3

BAM BOOM CLASH SLAP!

It all happened so fast and at this point Linda thought for sure that they would escape out of here but something didn't seem right. Yes Merelda was getting her way out of here but isn't this all a bit too easy? Suddenly a siren went off

"PLEASE RELEASE THE CAGES, PLEASE RELEASE THE CAGES. DANGER, RELEASE THE CAGES.."

The siren repeated itself over and over again and bars were all over the place. The two young women were stuck everywhere they tried to go, and a cage was released. It looks like they've been caught by the cameras and it was for sure known to everyone that the boss wasn't happy.

MERELDA- "no no no! HWat are we going to do now?! We're never going to escape now, no!"

LINDA- "looks like we've been caught, no! We almost had this! We can't stop now, we just can't. There has to be a way, th-there just has too!

Nervously, Merelda and Linda didn't know what to do at this point. They tried running there and there, left to right but nothing. Was this it...? Suddenly another voice was heard instead of the siren that repeated itself.

UNKNOWN MAN- "ATTENTION EVERYONE. FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS AND NO ONE WILL GET HURT. PLEASE STAY IN YOUR POSITIONS. I REPEAT, FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS AND STAY IN YOUR POSITIONS. YOU WILL BE DEALT WILL LATER. ATTENTION EVERYONE.."

That voice was very familiar to merelda. It's almost like she's heard it before, but she doesn't know where. What was this voice that kept repeating..what was it? Itr felt like an old voice she used to hear everyday..like that voice lived inside of her and finally came back alive to be heard again. What was this, Merelda thought to herself. She stood in her place frozen. She felt a cold atmosphere that made her shiver, her heart started to beat faster each second and her breathing got heavier. She trembled and fell on her knees, shaking. What was this voice that was haunting her? Linda immediately realised this and asked if she was ok yet,she didn't get and answer

Merelda just sat there as a tear rolled down her eyes. She is a beautiful young woman with two precious boys that have recently started highschool. What was this voice that bothered her?

MERELDA- m-my husband.. My hus-sband! Thats h-his voi-ice i know it is..no.. Is this his way of getting revenge.. No..!

Terrified, Merelda briskly got up and held onto Lindas arms as she cried tears that were filled with sorrow..

MERELDA- "Linda you gotta help me.. H-he can't be back. After all these years has finally come back for revenge i-i just know it! Please help me!"

She sobbed and cried, she shaked and trembled and she begged for Linda's hand to help merelda out of this mess.

LINDA- "h-husband, what do you mean? Revenge? What?"

MERELDA- "Y-you don't understand. Th-this man he-has EVIL I bet this is all happening because of him! Getting revenge is all he talked a-about when we d-divorced! Th-that man is not a-good man Linda.. He did very bad things a-and he tried framing m-me for it!

Linda was speechless. What was she to say or do? She questioned herself, ''What could this man have done to Merelda that made her tremble to the ground and cry instantly?" But there was no time to think through questions. Escaping was all that should be focused on otherwise they're doomed...

MERELDA- "l-look i would love to tell you the things he has done that absolutely ruined me! But we must find out a way to escape w-we cant be here, we can't! That man did very evil things, who knows what he might do h-here!

He cried as she spoke and his face just went pale even more after each word she said. This man..It's like Merelda was talking about the devil. Questions kept running around Lindas head unanswered..She was confused and she even had tears in her eyes from seeing how terrified Merelda was even though she didn't know the story of what happened.