Just The Begining

Me and my brother were never close. It was always the twin battles.
"Seth, Noah, get downstairs for breakfast, I am not going to repeat myself again."
I freshly whipped my hair in place and fixed my shirt. Me and Noah battled as each one of us wanted to get down first.
"Ugh move gay boy"
That left me in disbelief. As I watched my stone cold brother win the fight, I stared, not believing he would say something like that. Even though me and Noah were never as close as "twins should be", that was the one secret I felt safe telling him. But whatever Noah, two can play that game.
At school Noah always ignored me, guess he didnt want to be seen standing next to the "gay boy" as he would say now. In a tender moment, Oliver had walked by me, the smell of his cucumber body wash sprinted off of him, and hit me in the face. His long baggy jeans scraped across the floor, and with each step he took, his bouncy curls moved out of place in the most perfect way. The way i'd trade Noah just to spend one day with Oliver.
"Hey girl!" Emely punched me, just in a teasing way. But I didnt even care, all I wanted was to watch Oliver walk away.
"Hello?? Seth??"
I snapped out of it, "Oh hi Emely, sorry"
"What were you doing huh? Staring at the oh so perfect Oliver, hm?"
"What no, you're weird, you dont even know if he's gay"
"Exactly, which is why you have to give him up, or find the courage to actually speak to him."
I scuffed, but the look in her eyes told me she wasn't joking. I knew she was right, but i'd rather die than be the laughing gay stock of our school. Emely linked her arm into mine as we walked into our dreading highschool.