The Shock

"Hey Emely, do you know whats for lunch today?"
"No, im hoping for the chicken nuggets though, that honey mustard makes me melt"
"Mm, you're right"
Emely bringing up that honey mustard was making my stomach scream for more food. Me and Emely had just made it in time for the lunch line to be a decent length. Of course we had the popular girls in front of us. We can hear them gossip and giggle, each time they did something, Emely and I looked at eachother, our eyes said everything for us. I grabbed my lanyard to look for my lunch card, hm. I pushed through each key and through each cute keychain. Ugh.
"Emely, I left my lunchcard in my locker, will you come with me?"
"Um no, im getting these chicken nuggets, sorry"
I rolled my eyes and walked away annoyed, why couldnt she just come with me. Whatever. I walked through the long narrow hall past the 9th grade classrooms, down the stairs to reach the 12th grade hallway, I was almost at my locker. I turned the cornor causing a slight breeze when all of a sudden I saw my brother, Noah, and Oliver passionatly pressing up against eachother, and kissing down eachothers necks. I stood there shocked, my mouth wide open, not beliving what I was seeing. My eyes started watering with betrayal and anger building up. Why was Noah with Oliver. Noah wasnt even gay, or so I thought. Noah and I locked eyes and his expression was priceless. I turned around causing a scene and ran back through the 12th and 9th grade hallway's to get back to Emely, at this point there was no way of stoping these tears of anger. They poured out like streams, I wiped my eyes as I looked around the lunch room to find my bestfriend in our usual spot. There Emely was, shoving chicken nuggets and honey mustard down her throat as if no one was watching. I trotted over there and swung into her arms, my bestfriends face was full of confusion and all she could say was "what happened" and "why aren't you talking" but I couldnt even comprehend what had just happened, all I wanted was to just be in Emelys arms for comfort.