Uh Oh!

Everybody gathered up with their friends, as I sat around, watching everybody show eachother in disbelief what had just been sent to them. From the corner of my eye, I saw my wonderful brother with the biggest frown on his face. Uh oh, here we go.
"Oh hey Noah! Funny seeing you here"
Noah put his mainly arms on my shoulders, pushing me as I stumbled.
"What the fuck Seth."
"Woah no need to get violent. You put this onto yourself"
At this point, different cliques started gathering up, waiting for the toxic brothers to tear eachothers skin off.
"You have taken everything away from me Noah. You take my friends, you take jobs, you take popularity, and then you just leave me in your buff shawdow. I am not somebody you can just walk all over now. You took one last thing from me, and all I could say is, how could I not seen it  coming. Oh well, the deed is done, see you at home twin bro"
I nudged his arm as I began to walk away. Both halfs had began to get water in our eyes, Noahs glassy eyes spun me around, and threw me on the ground. OW. What the hell was my brother doing! Was he trying to fight me right now?
"Oh really, you want to fight in front of everyone?"
"Lets do it fag"
I pushed Noah off of me and spun him around, god I couldn't believe this was happening. Kids were pulling out their phones and shouting "fight, fight, fight". Once I got Noah on his back, I punched him, hard. Hit after hit, my brothers face had turned into a murder scene, all of a sudden, I felt familiar hands drag me off of my brother, when Emely had finally gotten me away from the WWE crowd, I broke down. My legs felt as if they couldnt hold me up anymore as I cried into Emelys arms. I cried about my parents being away on vacation, I cried about beating the shit out of my brother, I cried about Oliver, me and Emelys fight, the video, being gay, I cried and cried.