To the future

Time flew as I seprated myself from my nest. Emely and I shared a room, her family loved me, dinners, partys, sad days, I was all here for. I felt closer to Emely, more than I ever did.
I still visiting my parents back at home, we would catch up about drama, work, Noah. Bringing him up was so odd for me. I missed him, but I feel like I cant talk to him anymore. As much as I loved Emelys parents, being back home was a whole new level of comfort for me. The smell of my house mad me feel warm, and talking with my parents made me feel so cozy. I miss being able to wake up in the mornings here, but I needed to let go of my nest.
Graduation went by, first day of college, new job. My future was heading in a direction that I didnt want to stop. College graduation, new boyfriend, husband, my years were being eatan up, and as much as I loved it, I just wanted to go back to my highschool drama years. I just wanted to see my brother again, me and Noah hadnt spoken in 8 years. Hearing is voice was the one thing I needed.
"Babe!"
I rushed downstairs to see Joka, my husband, holding a paper baggy for lunch.
"Joka, what is this hun."
"Its your lunch, what, do you not like it?"
I giggled. I love Joka, my life feels complete with him around. His bright smile and red cheeks popped out at the sight of my happy face. He walked over and handed it to me, kissed me on the red cheek, and told me to have a "well deserved awesome day".
I hopped into my red toyota. Through the busy streets of N.Y.C, I pulled into a dunkin donuts. Wow, this place is packing today. Click, went my seatbelt as it whipped back to its place. My door swung open as my fabulous boots made their way out of the car and into the dunkin, to where I found myself, drinking a coffee. I know what your wondering, what do I mean? I dont actually mean me, I mean, well, just read the story. I walked over to the table.
"Almost thought I was looking in a mirror."
He looked up, my eyes met Noahs as he stood up. Wow, he grew up so much.
"Seth"
He hugged me, his farmiliar scent brought out a new warmth in me. I sat down. We talked about what had been up with out lifes. Noah had grown to be a successful business man, and I told him about my fashion designing. He looked shocked when I told him that and it made me chuckle, seeing him was such a nostalgic moment for me. I brought him home that evening to meet Joka, and Joka never looked so interested in what a person had to say.

I know this story was a bit wonky, but in the end, I am so glad every puzzle piece in my puzzle fit perfectly together. Me and Noah began seeing eachother more. This story was my story, and although my story is going to continue on, I need to chop this chapter off. I need to start a new era.