Day 1 Prompt: Hoodie

'ok, arms up-no, both arms up' Henrik von Schneeplestein said joyfully, smiling at Robbie the zombie.

The two were sitting on the living room floor, with Henrik holding a pastel purple hoodie with an image from Disney's 'Encanto' on the front. The little zombie giggled before holding both his arms up. Henrik smiled before gently putting the hoodie over Robbie's head and chuckled as the child struggled to put his arms through the sleeves.

'Vait Robbie, let me help' Henrik said, carefully putting his arms through the sleeves. He then watched as Robbie looked down at himself and happily giggled, wiggling.

A few days earlier, Henrik had noticed that Robbie had grown a little. He'd been confused, since he still wasn't sure if zombies as young as him could grow, but then realized they'd have to go shopping for new clothes. His face had paled a little; the last time he took Robbie to the shopping centre, the child had tried to bite everyone that passed them. He had been annoyed, but also knew it wasn't Robbie's fault; it was in his nature. So online shopping had been the solution.

However, once the clothing had arrived, he'd realized that he wasn't sure if some of the clothes; the raincoat he'd ordered looked tiny and were the slip-on shoes the right size? So, here they were, with Robbie trying on every piece of clothing that Henrik had bought. Although Henrik was surprised to learn that Robbie didn't mind; he actually seemed excited each time a new piece of clothing was shown to him.

'Sheep? Do it look ok?' Robbie asked quietly, smiling as he showed the doctor the hoodie he was wearing, his little hands behind his back.

Henrik smiled softly, 'I think it fits perfectly.' He then frowns, noticing the bottom of the hoodie, 'It's a little big actually, but I'm sure you vill grow into it' He says reassuringly as he noticed Robbie's smile start to fall.

At this reassurance, Robbie's smile returned, 'YAY! OOH! Can I show Uncle Anti?' he asked excitedly, bouncing on his toes.

Henrik smiled and nodded, 'of course you can' he said then chuckled as he watched the zombie squeal happily before running out of the living room, screeching for Antisepticeye.