𝕐!ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕦 𝕩 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Requested by: his_mr_violet

This will be Bonten Rindou (Timeskip Rindou)

Hope you enjoy reading this☺️ and thank you for the request

–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–_–

*3rd person Pov*

Run

Was the only thing Y/n could think of. He was being chased by some creep that he doesn't even
know. That person started to stalk him and watch him,at first he thought about saying this to the police but when he did the police just laughed saying thing like 'You are just overreacting.' or 'Don't use our time on things like these,we have more important things to do.' So he knew the police wouldn't be much of a help.

He ran all the way to his house. When he was finally at the door he quickly took his keys and opened the door then right after he went inside he closed and locked the door behind him.
He was scared shitless, he didn't know what to do. He decided to call his only friend that was always by his side and was the only one who trusted him after he said what was happening.
He quickly took his phone from his pocket and started to find his friends contact number. After a few seconds he finally found it.

𝑅𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑢 𝐻𝑎𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑖

He quickly pushed the button to call him.
It rang a few times before the person on the other line finally picked up.

"Hello?" Asked Rindou worriedly
"Rindou he is back! He was following me the whole time! I am scared! What should I do?! I don't want to die!" Y/n said in panic trying to explain the situation he is in right now to Rindou.
"Okay calm down I am on my way,I will be there in a few minutes please hang on!" Rindou said hurriedly as he was actually running to his car
"Okay!" Was the last thing Y/n said before his phone ran out of battery.

"I thought I charged it yesterday. I guess not enough! What will I do?! He said he will be here in a few minutes I need to hide somewhere until he comes!" Y/n said to himself,then he got up from the ground and started looking for a place to hide.

*On the other side (Rindou Pov)*

'He is at it again?! I thought I threatened him enough to leave my! Y/n alone! I guess not.
I thought I will have a peaceful day with Y/n today looks like I was wrong because the blood will be spilled!' I thought as I was driving like crazy to Y/ns house.

When I got there I saw the creep who was following MY Y/n,so I went to him.
"Hey! What the fuck! Do you think you're doing here?!" I said with venom in my voice.
Right after he heard me he turned around just to see my pissed expression. He was scared and started sweating buckets.