𝕐!𝕂𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕩 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Request by: axleyparadoks

Thank you for the request and hope you will enjoy this 😊💕

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*3rd person Pov*

Y/n was currently shopping with Koko by his side. You know Y/n wanted to go alone but Mikey insisted for someone to come with him for extra 'protection', Y/n thought that it was stupid but who was he to decline, even if he did they would follow him to make sure he is okay and he already knew that. Yeah he might be dense but he is not stupid. At least he likes to think that he is not but he doesn't have to know that right? The whole day Y/n tried to pay for his stuff but Koko didn't let him,he said something about money he wants to spend on him. Y/n did try to decline it but Koko wasn't listening and did it on his own.

He brought Y/n everything he wanted sweets, clothes,food,drink you named it you got it without him asking why. And Y/n wanted to pay Koko back,but he needed some alone time to buy him a gift.
And you see that's where comes the problem because Koko would not leave Y/ns' side so that's why it was difficult for him. But Y/n had a plan,he didn't know if it would work but he have to try it to find out.

"Hey Koko, can you wait here please? I need to go to the bathroom." Y/n said looking at Koko who looked up from his phone then looked at Y/n. He was thinking about what you asked and it didn't sound right to him.
"Why do you want to go alone? I could just wait outside the bathroom if your not comfortable with me inside with you." Koko stated looking back at his phone, waiting for Y/ns' respond.
"It's not that I... I just want some alone time because you went with me everywhere today and I just wanted some privacy..... alone with you NOT standing outside of the bathroom. Please?" Y/n tried to reason and it looked like it could work so he didn't lose his hope.

"*Sigh* fine but don't take long. If you will then I won't hesitate to burst into the bathroom. Get it?" Koko asked clearly not joking so Y/n took it seriously.
"Yes! I-I mean thanks I will go now...." Y/n started going the way into the bathroom but when he knew Koko couldn't see him he just ran into some shop to check it out and maybe picking something for Koko as a thank you gift.
And after walking around the shop he did infact find something that could be to Kokos' liking so he went straight to the check out and bought the thing. And he actually bought something for everyone in the Kanto gang because why not?

He had enough money to buy them a little something as something to say 'thank you for the trouble' or whatever. But what Y/n didn't realize was that he spend in the shop too long 37 minutes to be exact. When he got to the spot where he and Koko last seen eachother before Y/n 'went' to the bathroom he wasn't there. That confused Y/n a little bit. He didn't know where Koko was and he didn't text him that he is going home or something...or did he? Y/n quickly checked his phone if he did got a text from Koko.

.

..

...

And infact he did and not only from Koko....
He got like at least 6 missed call from the Kanto gang executives AND a LOT of texts that were saying
'Where are you?'
'What are you doing?'
'Why are you still not back?'
'Are you in trouble?'
'Should I call the others?'
'If you won't respond in the next 3 minutes you will see what happens...'