𝕐!𝔹𝕒𝕛𝕚 𝕩 𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Requested by:  shokoless

(Sorry if it's bad it was rushed and I don't know if I got the gardener thing right so please bare with me)

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*3rd Person Pov*

Y/n got up getting ready for his work while listening to some music. He was thinking about one of his usual customers that came every day and bought one and only one flower which was always one of Y/n's favorite, and at the end of his shift he would find that exact flower at his doorstep.

Sometimes Y/n got these feeling like he is being watched and stalked but every time he looked or turned the way he felt the eyes nothing was there. He always shrugged it as maybe some animal or something.

*Y/n Pov*

As I started walking into my flower shop. I turned the sign from 'closed' to 'open' and sat at the counter.

After a few minutes my first customer came and asked for a bouquet of yellow roses. While I was wrapping the bouquet I asked for who it was, because I am a very curious person.

"Oh my friend really likes roses and he knows every meaning of them and when I found out that yellow roses means either 'I love you' or 'I care for our friendship' I decided it would be the perfect way to confess and if he would not like me I would say it's in a friend way." The boy said giving me a really sweet smile.

I then gave the bouquet to the boy that payed and left.
"Huh, a friend? I hope he will accept his confession." I sight and went back to my counter waiting for another customer.

I didn't wait for that long as my usual customer came into the shop.
"Good morning Y/n!" He said really cheerfully.
"Hi Baji!" I said back with a smile.
"The usual?" I asked and he just nodded with a big grin.
"Hey ummm... Y/n do you have a partner by any chance?" Baji asked and I just looked at him a little bit confused but I still answered.
"No I don't. Why?" I asked after I answered his question waiting for his answer.

"Just asking because it's not really believing for someone as cute and caring like you to not have a partner. It's pretty rare if you ask me." He answered, I just nodded my head and gave him the flower.
"Thanks! How much?" Baji asked.
"10 dollars" I said, he paid and left (I don't know if it's too expensive but just pretend that your favorite flower is hard to find so it's a little bit more expensive I guess.)

After Baji left I looked at the clock on the wall and just sighed.
'Huuuh just a few more hours and I can have lunch break.' I said to myself and again sat on the chair behind the counter.

Few hours later

*3rd Person Pov*

Y/n was about to go on the lunch break but someone rushed into the shop before he could switch the sign to close.
"What the–" Y/n was confused but before he could finish his sentence the person interrupted him.
"I need  fifteen  bouquets of flowers! Asap!" The person who turned out to be some girl shouted not caring if Y/n was about to have a lunch break.
"I'm sorry miss? But I am going on a lunch break right now but if you want you can come back and make a request about what you want in maybe 45 minutes? And–" Y/n tried to explain but the girl cut his sentence short because she started talking again.