𝕐! 𝕋𝕠𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕩 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Request by : axleyparadoks

🅰︎🆄︎🆃︎🅷︎🅾︎🆁︎ 🅽︎🅾︎🆃︎🅴︎: To be honest with you guys I think this will be the last chapter and I will be closing requests and ending this book. I will still think about it but yeah. Just so you know why I will not be posting I will either be busy with school and deciding if I should continue this book or I already stopped writing because I closed the book.

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*3rd Person Pov*

Right now Y/n was "walking" with Takemichi. He said he wants him to meet his new friends. Since Y/n hates socializing, Takemichi has to literally drag him. And Y/n is definitely not making it easier for Takemichi, he keeps whining, saying he wants to sleep and stay at home but Takemichi just ignored him. Mikey said he wants to meet Y/n so he will meet Y/n...even if Takemichi didn't really have a choice but oh well.

"Takemichi, I don't want to gooooo! Let me go hooomeee!" Y/n whined while trying to make himself into a dead weight.
"Y/n, please! Just this once! I promise nothing is going to happen! You will just meet them and I will introduce you to Mikey, maybe to the rest of the Touman and then you can go home! It won't take long! I promise!" Takemichi said, still dragging Y/n, but now it's more difficult since Y/n made himself into a dead weight.

"Noooooo! I don't want too!" Y/n whined again, starting to kick around and making it even more difficult for Takemichi to drag him.
"Y/n, you don't understand! This is my only opportunity to join the gang! Please ! I need your help!" Takemichi said, well more like begged with tears starting to go down his cheeks.
"Why do you have to drag me into this?! I don't wanna be a part of some gang! You know god damn well that I have strict parents! They will kill me if they hear about me just even as looking at a gang! I'll be grounded for an entire eternity!" Y/n shouted to Takemichi.

"I know! I know! Please! Just this once! It'll be like a little favor! For me always ordering for you!" Takemichi tried again to change Y/n's mind.
".........Fine! But only this once!" Y/n finally gave in, since he does owe one to Takemichi always ordering for him, because he's too awkward to do it by himself, and when he tries his social anxiety just races to the surface and he starts stuttering like an idiot.
'I just know this is not going to end well...' Y/n thought as he let Takemichi drag him, not even thinking about making it at least a little easier for Takemichi to drag him, since he was finally comfortable in his position.

Time skip

"Ah, Takemitchy! You finally arrived! I thought you wouldn't come!" Mikey yelled excitedly to Takemichi, running to him like a little child with Draken following close behind.
"And you brought your friend too! How nice!" Mikey smiled and look at Y/n before introducing himself.
"My name is Manjirou! Manjirou Sano! But everyone calls me Mikey! Oh, that is Ken-chin!"
"Draken." Corrected Draken before standing next to Mikey.
Y/n looked around nervously before sighing and introducing himself.
"I'm...Y/n L/n (last name). Nice to meet you, I guess." Y/n said before looking anywhere but the two gang members in front of him to not make it even more awkward.

"So, why am I even here anyway? Takemichi told me that he had to bring me here to get in the gang...so what's up?" Y/n asked tilting his head to a side while squinting his eyes at Mikey.
"Oh! Yes, yes! I wanted to meet you! I heard a lot of good things from Takemitchy! So I wanted to see how you actually are." Mikey answered, smiling a little bit at Y/n.
"Who in the hell is Takemitchy?......do you have a problem with spelling or talking?...because if you do, I know someone that can help you." Y/n said to Mikey, laughing in his own mind for what he said. But on the other hand Takemichi was praying for his friend to not die because of his dumbness and Draken with Mikey were amused by Y/n's straightness and......well......they were just amused by how he talked with the Invisible Mikey.

"What?" Y/n asked looking at his friend, whose face was as pale as the whitest wall.
"You feeling good Takemichi? You look like you saw a ghost............there isn't one behind me...right?" Y/n asked Takemichi, but when he didn't get any response from him he looked behind himself to see the rest of the Touman captains.
"......And who are those people?" Y/n looked at Takemichi in confusion.
"They are...umm...are......they are...the...Touman captains...so, please don't be rude...Y/n." Takemichi explained with a trembling voice, while looking at Y/n and the captains.

"Oh, cool......." Y/n said looking at the Touman captains and then back at Mikey who is standing next to Draken.
"So can I leave now? I think it's waste of time to be here for me." Y/n exclaimed. This shocked Takemichi, since he didn't think that Y/n would be so bold...and brave...but most importantly stupid! Like, who says something like that to one of the strongest gangs?! But the gangsters found it amusing and funny, because they were silently chuckling and laughing...even Mikey and Draken, which shocked Takemichi even more!

"You guys are alright with him talking like that?" Takemichi asked, shocked by what he was seeing.
"Why wouldn't we be?! That dude is hilarious!" Pah chin responded, too loudly to be honest.
"Oh yeah, I don't think I introduced myself to you...my name's Y/n, Y/n L/n...nice to meet you" Y/n introduced himself, looking at the captains.
"Call me Baji"
"I'm Matsuno Chifuyu! Nice to meet you!"
"I'm Takashi Mitsuya, you can just call me Mitsuya."
"Hakkai Shiba"
"Pah chin"
"Peh yan"
"Please, call me Smiley!"
"…Angry"
"You can call me Haruchiyo"
"Muto"
((I think those are all???? I don't know, I haven't watched anything about it for like a year so I'm shocked I still remember half of them))

"Nice to meet you all, I guess." Y/n said as he started looking around.
"So, can I go home? It's getting pretty late and it's a bit far away." He asked, looking at Takemichi and then at Mikey.
"Sure! We are done with the meeting anyway! I could give you a ride!" Mikey offered, smiling.
"Nah, I think I'm good. Me and motorcycles don't go well together." Y/n said, backing away slowly.
"Nonsense! Get on!" Mikey pushed Y/n on his bike before getting on himself.

"You ready for the ride of your life?!" Mikey yelled through the engine so Y/n could hear him.
"I just hope I won't fall off and die!" Said Y/n, holding tightly onto Mikey as he sped through the streets.

Little did Y/n see the smirk on Mikey's lips as the Touman had the same as well.

Y/n officially belongs to them now and there's no going back

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈

Thank you everyone for reading!
The end was just rushed because I was really lazy
to work on it

And sorry for not updating so much

Hope you have a great day!