𝕐!𝕊𝕒𝕟𝕫𝕦 𝕩 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Requested by:  Soe_123ak

I decided to do Bonten Au so yeah hope you enjoy😁!

Thank you for your request!

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*Sanzu Pov*

Mikey called us into the meeting room something about a new mission or whatever. He recently gave me this cute little boy to help me out he said he was new and that he needed someone to see him at all time because we had some traitors in Bonten and since he was new we didn't know a lot about him so he basically could be the traitor.

'Did I take my drugs? Meh.' I thought to myself... I mean ummmm..... Nevermind.
I was walking to the meeting room and the cute boy was walking a little bit behind me. I learned his name when Mikey first introduced him. His name's Y/n if I remember correctly. But that doesn't matter I would rather call him my drug because I am just too addicted to him. But it would sound suspicious especially to the Haitanis' and I hate when they're annoying me because when they start they won't stop.

When we are finally in front of the meeting room I turned around to face Y/n.
"Hey,you can't go in so you better wait for me here outside. Understand?" I said in cold voice so he would take me seriously.
"Un-understand sir!" He replied.
'Wow am I really that scary? Whatever now onto the meeting.' I walk in the room and closed the door behind me I was luckily not the last one. At least three of us were still not here which includes: Ran, Mochi ,Koko and somehow Rindou.

'Well that's just weird Rindou would already be here and tell everyone that they are late even tho they are not.' I thought to myself while I was walking to my seat on the left side of the table next to Mikey just a little bit further.

After a while Koko came and after him Mochi we were still waiting for the Haitanis. And when we were about to start the meeting without them the door opened with a lot of force and you could hear the *BANG* and it even echoed through the meeting room.
"Sorry we're late Ran couldn't find his shampoo and then he figured out some chick took his wallet so we had to go back and find her." Rindou said out of his breath as his brother Ran looked like he ran marathon (me while typing this😂🤣) and he was about to pass out.

They then took their seat before sitting and the meeting finally started.
"So any progress with the traitors?" Mikey asked.
"No we couldn't find anything or anyone." Koko said while continuing to count his money.
"What about the newbie Y/n or whatever was his name. Any progress?" Takeomi asked looking at me while I just glared at him.
"No,he is following me the whole day and the only time he is alone is when he is sleeping and we have cameras in every room even his. And he is new so I doubt that he now's where are the cameras blind spots." I explained to my 'brother' before turning to Mikey.

Silence

Nothing else just silence until Kakucho broke it

"What about the girl? What was her name again?" Kakucho asked while trying to remember the girls name. 'But which are you talking about?' I thought to myself while thinking what girl.
"Ooooh,you mean Emily? Yeah that girl give me weird signals it's possible she is the traitor. She has been hanging around us since she first started." Ran explained,after I realized that they suspected Emily something poped in my mind.
That time I had a conversation with Y/n and he did mention something about girl that looks like Emily. 'Maybe he knows something. Hmmm but what?' I thought but I think I should tell them.