𝕐!𝕂𝕒𝕫𝕦𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕩 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Requested by: weeb_cosplayer_79

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*3rd person Pov*

Kazutora actually doesn't know you in real life he was just looking through his computer/phone one day and he just found a streamer that caught his attention so he clicked at him and was pretty surprised by how beautiful the h/c boy looked like. His first impression on him was that he was really cute and innocent looking.

He liked how you looked while doing your favorite thing. He watched every live you did and was doing, after he discovered you and he couldn't be more happy or even proud of himself for clicking on your stream for the time. After some time he found out that he is obsessed with you and would do anything for you, and when I say anything that means anything .

He finally got to know where you live, because one day when he was walking after school to a gang meeting he saw you walking out of the same school he goes to. At first he wanted to ignore you but then he realized that you were the streamer, so he decided to follow you and that's how he found out where you live.

After some time you started to find presents in your doorstep like: chocolates, flowers or plushies. You always were wondering who was giving you these stuff, but you still took it and ate the chocolates or gave the flowers into the vase. When it was a plushie you didn't know what to do with it but you would feel bad for the person who gave it to you so you never left it outside. You still have some of the plushies but you gave a lot of them into a random orphanage for the kids.

You liked making people smile it warmed your heart so you always try to make people around you feel safe,good and happy. Of course it doesn't always work but it doesn't matter to you. Yes you would be a little sad but you would get over it quickly. You know that not everyone wants your help so you just ask first before doing anything.

*Y/n Pov*

I got home from school but I got the feeling in my gut that someone was following me. I started to have this feeling since last week or something around that time. But this time the feeling was bigger and it doesn't want to go away today. I felt like this the whole day today.

I just put the feeling at the back of my head and I went to my computer to start the stream.

"Hello guys! How are you?" I said into the camera smiling.
'Hi!'
'How are you?!'
'Ily'
'I'm good and you?!'

I saw a lot of people joining and asking me some questions and I just answered them. I was talking and playing some games looking at the comments once in a while.
'have you been okay lately?'
This comment caught my attention and I just answered it truthfully.
"Yeah I am not really being okay, because I feel like someone is watching me and no it's not you guys and not on my stream but like when I'm outside or in school. It's creepy, but it might be just me. I guess I'm going paranoid." I giggled at my words and just continued playing the game and talking to the people that were on my stream.

*Few hours later*

I have been streaming about 3 to 5 or 6 hours so I decided to log out and end the stream.
"Ok guys! I think this will be the end for today! I will see you guys soon!" I said to the camera and pushed the end live button (not like you are dead but you ended the livestream, just saying so some people won't get confused)
After that I just sighed and went to do my homework even tho tomorrow is Saturday but if I do it now, then I have an empty weekend and I can do whatever I want since my parents are on a business trip.