𝕐!𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕖𝕪 𝕩 𝕞𝕒𝕝𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣

Requested by: YuuyaKazuki

Thank you for your request and comment

Hope you will enjoy this

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

*No one's Pov*

Mikey and Y/n were hanging out after the gang meeting. Yeah Y/n is not in Toman but he likes to hang out with Mikey. He thinks this manchild is actually pretty cute and who are we to blame? He is perfect! Y/n always says to Mikey things like 'We will get married in the future' or even 'I will be your boyfriend someday I promise!'

Mikey thought about those sentences all day and night he wished what you were saying was true. He didn't know you liked hi- you know what scratch that love him just like he does. He never thought about that,but maybe you do love him! That thought gets him going every day and it makes him believe that one day you two will be together.

After some time Y/n found a new friend,which I might add is a female (a girl) and her name is Kayla. Mikey started to get jealous of Kayla because she started to hang out with Y/n more than he did. And whenever Mikey asked Y/n if he wanted to hang out he said that Kayla already asked him before Mikey,which made Mikey more furious.

But little did he know that Y/n didn't have a choice. Kayla was threatening him that if he will not spend time with her she will hurt him. But that didn't work but when she found out that Y/n had crush on Mikey she knew what to say. If Y/n refused she would say things like 'If you won't do it then I will hurt Mikey!' or something along these lines. He didn't believe her at first but he didn't want to try his (or Mikeys') luck.

Whenever Kayla could she would take Y/n away from Mikey so she could have alone time with him. Truth to be told Kayla an obsessive love towards Mikey even tho Mikey wasn't interested in her. Not even a little bit. She would always leach on him when she had the chance and it was starting to get on Mikeys' nerves.

Mikey knew she was acting that she was innocent and that she actually was a total bitch but he didn't know that she was threatening his Y/n. If she would meet Mikey and he was alone she would ask him if they could hang out and Mikey always declined,which made Kayla angrier every time he did.

But one day she crossed the line. Right now Mikey was making his way to Y/ns' house because he wanted to finally express his feelings,they won't let him sleep and he just can't hide them anymore. He wanted to ask him out on a date,just the two of them.......But fate had different plans. As he was crossing the road getting closer to your house....until he heard the most annoying voice ever.
"Manjirou! Wait!"

Mikey turned around just to see Kayla running to him with open arms like wanting to hug him, which I might add he didn't want so he just moved from the place he was standing and Kayla fell face first onto the side walk.(poor side walk😔 may you rest in peace 🕊️.)
"Owwww." Mikey just stared at Kayla with uninterested face.

Kayla waited for him to help her up and apologies but she didn't get an apology nor help from getting up. So she felt a little embarrassed and she immediately got up and looked at Mikey.
"Hi Manjirou! Do you want to hang out with me? Oh my god is that bouquet of flowers for me?!" Kayla asked Mikey with her 'innocent' voice that everyone would fall for....... Only if they were blind or maybe deaf. But Mikey wasn't either of those so he didn't fall for her acting. He would never fall for it.