Chapter 2: Safe... for now.

13:01pm:
We stayed inside the castle and boarded up the broken windows like the elder SMGs told us to. The power was knocked out so we couldn't contact our friends or get the lights on but luckily, there is some natural light from the outside to help us see as well as our phones but SMG3 can't summon a portal to the Internet Graveyard for refuge or supplies. As I've been complaining about vision lately, SMG3 had nosebleeds and his mouth hurts. To be fair, we're all tired with what's been happening lately so it's no surprise that the mood has been pissy. He had a radio on him from his last trip in the Internet Graveyard and we waited for a response from the news or someone to hopefully contact us.

13:10pm:
We spent a lot of time patching ourselves up, especially with the limited medical items there were in the castle. The news said there were investigations of the cause of the explosion as the cores were cooled down and perfectly fine beforehand which raised some suspicions on if it was a planned attack. Tari is finally up from the shockwave; she misses our friends and is very concerned which I can get. So much so that she's in the corner hugging her rubber duck. I've been noticing burns all over my arms and face as well as SMG3's too which can't be a good sign so I sent Mario to get some ice.

13:30pm:
Bad news, there may be an infection going around too: my eye began bleeding and now I think it's literally melting. The ice Mario got isn't helping and SMG3 has been saying that his mouth is flaking, like the skin around his lower jaw is peeling off. It could be the radiation from the explosion affecting us so now masks of any kind were useful, luckily Mario had a gas mask resembling a "Snifit" on him from past adventures. Whether it was just a Snifit Mask or a real Gas Mask, it's working as Mario hasn't shown any signs of mutation or radiation burns. Right now, we're staying in the castle until we come up with something but we have to hurry since the others may have been hurt like me and I'm scared of what could happen to them.

14:05pm:
We finally have a plan! Tomorrow, we'll try and go to places the others are familiar with, starting with Omnia Academy where Meggy was studying. If we find her, she'll hopefully join us in finding our friends. Otherwise we'll move onto Saiko's apartment and Axol's former home where Melony stays. First we'll have to find fuel and other resources such as food and masks in case the radiation has spread as well as weapons. There may be psychopaths, gangs and God knows out there trying to take advantage of the situation.