Chapter 7: The Ugly Truth

17:45pm:
After we finished drying ourselves from the rain and patching ourselves up from Bob's latest attack we asked Luigi, Boopkins, Chris and Swag what they got. The two guards were in a bad mood and understandably why. First, the guy they were "interrogating" wasn't cooperating and secondly, Chris was mutated; the mutation opened up the scar on his left eye which spread to his mouth and upper half of his face.

The guy they captured was wearing a black balaclava as well as a suit and had the God Box Logo painted on his forehead for some reason. He was clearly beaten up and suffered multiple punches, beatings and whatever Chris & Swagmaster did to him but he kept breathing underneath the dim light that shone on his tied body.

17:55pm:
After listening to them, I feel sick.

I learned the truth about the explosion. It was NOT an accident but rather a planned attack.

Turns out Luigi & Boopkins did get information out of him with brutal help from Chris & Swagmaster and together we pieced together the following events from his arrogant, uncooperative attitude:

Apparently, the guy was only one of many in a group that sought out to kill every non-Nintendo character or bad influence on Mario, led by none other than Lawyer Kong himself. So they commissioned a chemical from an unknown source that horribly mutated each non-Nintendo character in hopes of getting rid of them.

The first was in a Beta State that was tested on Bob who was unfortunately in the wrong time and place before the Explosion. It worked on him sadly which led to a Newer, Specific version that was used in the attacks.

It also turns out that the Blast was a distraction and Boopkins and Luigi were also in the same place when the Blast happened: They were in the City Square where the men in black vans appeared and forcefully took people like Luigi and Boopkins away to "safety" whilst the rest were beaten with bats, injected with the chemical or even shot at. Realising what's happening, Luigi and Boopkins broke free to help the others escape but it all stopped when a familiar voice reached out weakly to Boopkins:

 Realising what's happening, Luigi and Boopkins broke free to help the others escape but it all stopped when a familiar voice reached out weakly to Boopkins:

The Spike recalled the traumatic moment when Jubjub looked and held onto him as he pleaded for help as he was now mutated. He was almost immediately kidnapped after Boopkins screamed out in fear and alerted a group, who put them in a van. Luigi remembered how Whimpu wandered around like a lost child with both his eyes sealed shut by the chemical before the men came and attacked him before taking him somewhere. Then, Chris, Swagmaster, Mr Monitor and Law Enforcement came to fight back alongside some other people against the strange men who began retreating after more military forces came.

 Then, Chris, Swagmaster, Mr Monitor and Law Enforcement came to fight back alongside some other people against the strange men who began retreating after more military forces came