A Academy's Newest Monster

Okay so I might take a extra few days break from this book to work on some of my other stories, no more than a extra two/three days or so to work on the Bleach X RWBY book I released, the Deadpool Ruby Rose book, and the Star War's X RWBY book. Today is Wednesday so expect a chapter on Sunday or Monday unless something happens!

Also if yall have read my other books at all, you should know that I ALWAYS change the combat initiation in every book in some way, I just feel it gets suuuuper bland after a while if you don't change it.

Bold: Important note to the story

Italic: Important message to a specific character or event

"Message" Speech

'Message' Thought's

|Boom!| Noise/sound effect

-----------------------------------------------

Ruby was still dragging along the white haired girl that was her partner, they and the rest of the initiates are heading to the ballroom with professor Ozpin to get put into teams. Though Ruby kept slamming her forehead into the doorway's that the group walked through.

"DAMN IT! DAMN MY 8 FOOT TALL BODY!" Ruby groaned as a loud |GONG| sound rang out from her forehead, everyone in the group was still getting surprised on just how strange Ruby was.

"Why in the HELL does your body make that gong sound?" The black haired girl with a bow asked Ruby, her face scrunched up in confusion and awe at the sound that rang out every time she skeleton hit something hard.

"Oh it's just my double layered skeleton! My body evolves every second I am alive, which will be forever since I am essentially immortal." Everyone stopped walking as they processed what Ruby just said, they turned slowly to look at the monster girl with disbelief except for the white haired girl and Yang.

"You say your immortal? Prove it then!" The orange haired girl demanded to Ruby, Ruby shrugged as Yang and the white haired girl's eyes widened knowing Ruby was about to do something to prove it.

"NO NO NO NO NO, DON'T YOU DARE RUBY!" Ruby plunged her clawed hands into her chest as Yang screamed to stop, Ruby then ripped out her beating heart in a burst of black tainted blood.

"OH HOLY MOTHERFUCKING HELL!" The blonde haired guy screamed as he threw up in horror and disgust, Ruby's flesh started to regenerate by having tendril's of flesh join together to create a new heart and fill the hole in her chest.

"See I am immortal...OH SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT MY HEART BEING RADIOACTIVE, SCYLLA DESTROY IT QUICK BEFORE I KILL THE WHOLE SCHOOL!" Purple energy slowly leaked from the dying heart as everyone nearby started to feel a tingly feeling in their bodies, Scylla charged up a small atomic blast and proceeded to disintegrate the heart after Ruby set it down.

"RUBY I SWEAR IF YOU HARM YOURSELF THAT WAY AGAIN, I'M GOING TO THROTTLE YOU TO THE STAR'S AND BACK!" Yang was slapping the shit outta Ruby with a vengeance as she hated when Ruby did this shit now, she may be immortal but it didn't excuse this kind of actions at all no matter what.

"Alright alright, Yang your hurting yourself more than me by slapping me!" Each time Yang had slapped Ruby her hand stung as Ruby's skin was like solid steel in strength, Yang groaned as she held her throbbing hand as Ruby snickered at her pain.

"Why does my body feel tingly from that purple glow?" The orange haired girl asked Ruby in a worried voice, Ruby just nervously laughed as she ran her hand through her hair.

"You MIGHT be slightly... poisoned from that energy, my body produces a energy that can kill anything that lives if I accidently release it from my body enough. It most certainly killed me the first time it entered my body by exploding every cell in my body, it was a amount of pain you will NEVER get close to experiencing in your lives." Ruby's claws were clenched into her palm's as her body shook and her face was in a grimace.