Burning Love, Food Source's, And The Start Of Training

This will be the last chapter before the Vytal Festival, I have dragged the pre festival arc on for long enough.

I love the character building I did, mostly with Ruby and Weiss but the big fight needs to done, that way I can go onto Arc two and it's villain.

The Terror From The Sea Of Star's.

There is more than a few Kaiju from space, but only one has enough power to challenge Godzilla fully besides Ghidora.

The the last arc is not fully fleshed out yet, I haven't decided between the three villains I choose yet.

A picture of the fort I visited on my three day long trip

Bold: Important note to the story

Italic: Important message to a specific character or event

"Message" Kaijuspeak

"Message" Speech

'Message' Thought's

|Boom!| Noise/sound effect

-----------------------------------------------

Ruby awoke to a smell that was incredibly familiar to her, the smell makes her nose quiver and shake as she fully woke up. It was the smell of her father's chocolate chip cookies from her childhood, something she hasn't had to eat since before her transformation almost a month and a half ago.

A/N: just use this as a image of the scene, because one it's cute and two the pig's quivering nose is the image I was going for lol.

"Mmmmmmh." Ruby spoke with a hungry and nostalgic on her face as she sniffed the air, Weiss was slowly waking up beside her as she to sniffed the air like Ruby.

"What smell's so divine?" Weiss asked with a yawn as she stretched her wing's and shoulder's, her long barbed tongue hanging out of her mouth as she kept yawning.

"That would be my father's homemade chocolate chip cookies!" Ruby chirped as she started yawning a bit too from Weiss's nonstop yawning, her hundred's of sharp conical teeth were displayed like a shark or sea turtle's throat.

"Damn it Weiss stop making me yawn!" Ruby joked as she playfully threw a pillow at Weiss, it hit Weiss and she fell over with a small squeak back onto the bed.

"That's it your done!" Weiss squeaked as she kicked a pillow at Ruby, Weiss put a decent amount of force into the kick making the pillow topple Ruby over.

"Ohhhh what a nice view!" Ruby giggled after Weiss had flashed her accidently, Weiss's face flushed red as she tried to cover up her body with a blanket.

Ruby's father Tai had only said not to give him grandkid's yet, those word's had made Ruby a bit more daring to Weiss. If there was a time to do it, right now seemed the best to Ruby as she bit her lip slightly after seeing Weiss flash her. Both of the Daikaiju's were somewhat more animalistic than even the faunas, as hard as it was to believe it was true.

Right now Ruby's animal instinct's were screaming for her to claim what's hers and hers alone, Weiss shivered a bit as she felt Ruby's gaze raking over her body with a predatory intensity. Both of them knew Ruby was the top in their relationship, as much as Weiss hates it.