UPDATE: TRANSCENSION

Hey there! 

Alyas Onyot here, and after a very, VERY long hiatus, I finally found the will to continue writing this story. With all the crazy things that had happened to me, from me suffering another episode of depression to my grandma dying just recently, I never got the chance to immerse my imaginative mind in the world of prose. I've been itching to get back into writing, but life got other plans for me.

But now, I finally found the time, so it is my greatest honor to present:

As you can see, new title, a new face claim. There will be significant changes compared to its predecessor which you'll notice, and there will also be some returning elements from the previous incarnation.

The plot is pretty much still a work in progress as I try to balance my time in writing this story with my other life priorities, especially since I am still studying. But one thing I can promise is that I made sure that this book will be a whole lot better than its predecessor. 

So long as I do not jinx myself, that is.

I have already uploaded the Prologue, and I am hoping that I will be able to upload the first chapter of 'TRANSCENSION' on the same date in which 'RISE - THE NICK ALLEN SANDERS SAGA' came to life.

And, with all that being said, please  check out my new work and I am hoping for your support.