Chapter 4.

In the morning, singto left for office without telling krist.

When krist got up and looked for singto, he was bit angry. Cause he thought, singto was still angry from the last night and whenever singto becomes silent, it makes him angry.

He phoned at the office to ask about singto " Is singto there? "

" No sir " - julie responded. " Went to restroom? " - krist. " No, he has not arrived yet " - julie.

Krist was worried now. " Sir, today is an important meeting. That---- " - julie was cut off.

" If singto came then inform me " - krist cut the line and phoned singto but it was unanswered.

He again phoned him but now it showed switchoff. Quickly, he became fresh and went to search for singto.

When he went near his car, he saw singto driver but not the car. " Where is singto and the car?! " - krist immediately asked.

" He didn't let me drive. He said he will drive himself but --- " - the driver was cut off.

" U r here for something else! Not a driver! U r forgetting ur job! U can't handle that much also?! The one who is not doing their job shouldn't be--- " - krist was cut off.

" Boss..I have done my work. I have set the tracking device on the car plus other'S r following his car " - the driver was here for something else..

" The one who r following him! R they professional?! If something happen then all will get! " - krist. 

" They r! U can relax. He is alright. Just 5 sec ago, I have received call about him " - driver aka hidden bodyguard of singto.

Krist didn't waste any time and went to search singto.

-

Whereas, singto was in a club. He had worn a mask and the one who were following him also came inside the club to check on him. They pretended like they don't know him and followed him everywhere.

Singto waited for someone in the club. After some minutes, that person didn't came over there so singto stood up to left.

Just when he stood, he saw krist at the door. He immediately turned his back " Why is he here?!! " - singto blabbered in shock.

He turned front and without making it obvious he walked straight and crossed from krist sight and when he was outside, he immediately ran and left from that place.

Krist came inside and searched for singto plus the person who were following him. Four people came near krist and spoke. " Boss..we were the one who were following him " - one person spoke.

" Why did he came here?! " - krist asked him.

" He was waiting for someone. But that person didn't came and also he phoned someone so many time'S but it was unanswered " - another replied.

" Where is he now?! " - krist. " He just left, just right when u came inside "

Krist immediately left from there and when he was in car, he tracked the device where it was showing the way of his office. He thought singto will go straight to the office so he also went straight to the office.

" I trust u. U r not here for that thing..cause I know u and ur friend'S. But I want to know, what were u looking for.. " - krist murmured.

-

Singto reached office and pretended like nothing happened. He was in his table, krist entered and call him inside. " Now " - krist left by ordering that.

" Did..he saw me?! But..I had worn a mask..! " - singto thought and slowly proceed to walk inside the office.

He opened the door and saw krist boiling. Krist eye'S were filled with anger. Tho he was angry with krist, he was slight afraid with him after seeing him like this.

" I..me..here..u..call..--- " - singto behaviour was being obvious.

" SIT " - krist told him and he immediately sat. Singto coughed a little and tried to became tough.

" Why did u call me here " - he asked krist in tough tone tho he was shuddering a little.

" Where were u in the morning " - krist asked with the same cold tone.

Before singto was with his chest up but now he sigh and spoke. " I came office from home--- " - singto was cut off.

" U DIDN'T SINGTO. WHERE WERE U " - krist told in calm tone which made singto starled.

" Don't shout..!! I'm..speaking no..! Let me finish first!! " - singto hesitantly tried to win.

Krist didn't spoke anything to let him speak. " I was..coming from home..and..in middle..I hurt my finger..! Look.. " - singto showed him his finger.

" It got scratch so I went to put first aid.. " - singto. Krist just stared at him blankly and took his finger and held it tightly which really caused him pain. " What r u doing..?! " - singto joined his brows.

" SHUT " - krist glared at him and took out the bandage. He saw the real blood on the hand and on the tape.

Tho the blood was real, nothing was done. It was just covered by the bandage. Krist knew that so he did the firstaid and covered with another bandage.

'Did he believe me..?! It's not like I'm cheating on him..! I'm..but not with some person or something..I'm cheating him with my body..' - singto thought while staring at him.

" GO " - krist told and became busy on his phone...