Chapter 8.

Rough night was going on. Under the blanket, two person were having romantic more like, painful night.

Krist length was inside singto..and singto back and krist chest were facing eachother.

It was continuously going from 3 hour and singto was tired. " I want to hear. Whom r u married with " - krist rubbed his mouth against singto ear.

When singto didn't spoke, krist did more harshly. " Sl-..slkajshs " - singto breathed heavily.

" Whom r u married with, I want answer " - krist.

" U!! " - Singto replied. " Who can touch u " - krist.

" Ti..tired.. " - singto replied. " WHO CAN TOUCH U BABE "

" Uuuu!! Please stop..!! " - singto. " Who owns ur body " - krist.

" U! " - Singto. " What is my and ur relation " - krist.

" W-we..r ma.. " - singto was not able to speak.

" I DIDN'T HEARD " - krist. " W-we..r married!! Uownsme!andnooneisallowdedtotouchme exceptu!! " - Singto spoke in one breathe.

" Repeat that " - krist. " We..r married..u own me and noone is allowded to touch me or my other body parts except u!! " - Singto.

Krist kissed singto back and took out his stick from him. He brought singto to face him. When their chest were facing eachother, krist kissed his chest.

Singto closed his eye'S. Krist kissed singto in lips for almost 3 minutes, it was a passionate kiss.

He explored his mouth and when the kiss was break, he stared at him. " U belongs to me. I'm the one who can do these thing'S with u. I'm the one who can touch ur body and u. I'm ur husband. If anyone, did a single thing like flirting and all then next time, I should know that right away. It's winter and look at u, with no clothes. U were enjoying in water back then, in this season " - krist shook his head and got off from him.

He leaned at the headboard and pulled singto closer. Singto slowly hugged him. " Wanna take bath? With warm water " - krist asked singto while caressing his back.

" After..5 minutes " - singto wishpered and crawled his leg due to cold.

-

Some thing'S were going on the swimming pool at the middle of the night and someone saw it while peeking.

-

Next morning...

There was crowd. Everyone were shouting, cause one person was found dead in the swimming pool.

New knocked on the other couple's room. Singto got up and opened the door. " What happened..? " - singto rubbed his eye'S while talking.

" Someone is drowning and we heard that he is already dead.... " - new told to singto who immediately woke up from his sleepy eye'S.

He went near krist and shook his arm. " Don't " - krist wishpered and hide his face from the blanket.

Singto gave up and went with new near the swimming pool.

Everybody were standing there by being shock. Just after some minutes, police also arrived.

Tawan came near singto who didn't expressed  any emotions even after seeing someone in that state. " Where is he boy " - tawan asked.

" Room " - singto answered. Tawan gave an understanding nodd. " Did u slept well p'?! Cause some noises were coming from outside so I thought it disturbed u two " - singto told to tawan.