Chapter 6.

With long heels, short skirt and 3 open buttons of the shirt, she walked in the office.

Singto looked at asha from head to toe. Krist also came from behind and he stared at singto for one time and went in his office. All greeted him morning but none got back.

" Ohoo..boss didn't even looked at her for once. He just looked at u among the whole team! I'm jealous " - julie told to singto who was holding his blush.

" Is she coming in work or a party..?! " - singto talked about asha. " Ya, she is full dressed for someone.. " - julie.

While singto and julie were whispering, krist came outside. " I want some information in time if u have finished ur gossip " - krist targeted that line to singto and julie.

They separated and started doing their work. Singto found asha looking at krist open button and he went near krist just to close that. He took one file to not to make it obvious.

Krist just let him to close that and looked at that file. " Julie, I want to talk with the CEO of 'FD' arrange one meeting at sharp 3 " - by saying that krist proceed to go out but julie stopped him.

" Should I come too? " - julie asked. " Not necessary " - by saying that he left from there.

'Where did he go..' - singto thought but just then his eye'S went on asha and he was proud of himself for what he did earlier.

He went near her and smiled at her. " U really did impress him on the first day. Until now, no one had. Even after being married' to him..he still scolds me but u did great. Gudjob! " - by saying that singto went and sat in his desk.

Julie nudge him cause of his behaviour. " What was that " - julie teased.

" What..?! I just told her his habit.. " - singto.

" Ya, I saw..what u did there..by the way! The one whom u r married' with! Where did he go?! He told sharp 3 and now it's 2:30! Like?!! " - julie never understood krist til now.

" U r his assistant, the hell I know?! " - singto.

" Assistant is nothing! U two r husband'S! U should know where he is! " - julie.

" Stop doing debate. Let me have a look " - singto left from there to check upon krist.

Just when he was passing, he saw asha going on krist office so he stopped and went near her. " Why r u going over there..? " - he asked.

" Oh, I was going to put this file " - asha responded.

" He doesn't like when other'S go in his office when he is not here..so let me put that " - singto forwarded his palm.

" But u just said he doesn't like -- " - she was cut off.

" Except me..and his assistant..?! Cause we have the card which he has gave for the entry..!" - singto told her and gave a fake smile.

She gave him the file but she didn't wanted to. He went inside to keep that file. He kept that on the table and when he turned back, he noticed the weather.

" The weather is not good..and he is outside..I wonder where.. " - singto went near the window to close it.

When he was gonna leave, he saw krist just at the road with a young lady. He rubbed his eye'S once and look again to see whether it was his husband or not.

" I remember..he doesn't have cousin..also I know his gurl-fRiEnD'S..but she..?! I never saw her..he went outside to just to talk with her..?! But..from the look, it doesn't seems like a normal talk...it seems like he is scolding her..!! Why..?! He never scolded me like that..ever..I feel like special..!! " - singto didn't stop blabbering.