Chapter 13.

They explained about krist like how tawan did to singto and now it was the turn of tawan.

" Tay tawan vihokratana, is an serial killer. He helps boss in his work and his identity is hidden and until now noone knows whom they have given their work to be done to and if they did some cheating or something then they will not be safe either! So, if u want to know more then please ask him. He shall be waiting for u " - rav.

It was still hard for new to digest all those. " A.. serial..killer..A FVCKING SERIAL KILLER AND A MAFIA?!! " - new yelled those last line and they were prepared for this.

" Glad we were prepared earlier when u came inside.. " - rav rubbed his ear.

" Psychopath.. " - new wishpered slowly. He became slight confuse in psychopath and a serial killer.

" No, it's different " - daisy. " Yay, both r different phase. U just remember that, the one whom u love does a dangerous job and u may have saw before that all were bowing him? Now can u guess why they were doing that and why all these protection?! And..yay, last time do u remember the black car..!? We were on there " - rav.

" Even earlier, boss scolded us cause singto was alone..we didn't follow him..And yay, this time, we also got worried for some time cause anything would have happen to him by other or this stupid " - rav pointed at daisy.

" Oh, hello. I have already told sorry and I also told no, I regret doing that..I shouldn't have drank..too much " - daisy.

" Don't fight...Now he will tell me more by himself. We will see eachother again tho! For now, can u show me his room? "

~~~~~

" Now, when everything is clear, I want us to clear our relationship and u will do that " - tawan was still holding his gun.

" What is there to clear?! We r boyfriend'S! We kissed earlier! We both don't have any ex and all and we r officially boyfriend'S now! " - new proudly explained and kissed him once again. 

Tawan pulled him closer and they passionately explored their mouth while opening their shirts.

New broke it and spoke " First throw that " - he pointed toward'S gun.

Tawan kept it at the side drawer and closed it.

And they started again.

~~ It was their rough and first night together by exploring there bodies. They were still banging  eachother.

After when they were done, tawan rested on new chest before kissing it for the last time.

" Mine " - tawan claimed. New just ruffled his hair. " U know what..not only they told me about u, but they told me about krist too.. " - new opened.

Tawan was shock, he shockingly eyed new. " Did they?!! They must have been bore by living a good day " - tawan sigh.

" Don't scold them..rav opened and I also forced him to tell by saying that I will be there with them... " - new.

" U did?! Then u may also know the differences between when he is in his work and when he is in his house. Don't u?! When they r in the work, sometime'S he scolds singto infront of everyone! Now tell me one thing! If he scolds him infront of everyone then what do u expect him to behave like when he is with rav and  daisy. Huh?! For him, the work is work. It doesn't matter if it's his brother or lover, he will act different. Might be rare for him to behave different but like I said, 'RARE' " - tawan.

" I-its..oky..! He is my brother..he will atleast excuse them for once..if I say then.. " - new.

" Really? Try. Now " - tawan. " NOW?!! " - new almost shouted.