Chapter 18.

" U wanted to know about me and now u r going without even knowing " - krist held his arm and took out the mask.

They stared starring competition for a while.

" Tell me one thing. U could have just ask me these in home. Why did u do this much drama? And was it necessary to be a gurl? " - krist held the little amount of the short one piece which singto was wearing and showed him.

Singto even kept some foam to make his chest bigger. " Today, ask everything u want. I will tell u everything without hiding. But for now, change ur clothes " - K.

" U..knew from before that it was me..? " - S.

" If i became fail to know u then who will take care of u? *krist became silent for a while and continued again* do u have extra clothes? "

Singto gave a slight nodd. His eye'S was wet. " Then go and change. None of them won't do anything " - Krist told about those who were standing down there.

~

Krist was looking at his people from up with his hand'S back. Some sat on the car from outside, some did chitchat and some were standing like a guard.

Singto came back after being change and he stood behind krist and slowly took out his head to watch them.

Krist gave a side eye to him. " They..look scary " - singto wishpered.

" Ask anything u want " - Krist started. " First tell these! Who r they! Who r u!! U aren't just a normal! Businessman!! "

Krist sigh and answered by looking front. " Do u remember the story which tay told u back before. Of some mafia and all "

" We will talk about that later..first answer me " - S.

Krist was done. " I'm the same one " - he directly told and all the question'S were closed. It became clear like a mirror.

Singto widdened his eye'S. He became silent and bite his finger. " I..feel like a fool..to not understand anything.. " - He wishpered.

Krist turned back and slightly held his arm and took him out from there....

They came down and krist still didn't left his hold. Everybody bowed infront of him, who were sitting they stood up and who were standing, they continued standing! Singto, slightly went behind krist cause it was weird for him.

Rav came and bowed. " Boss, is everything alright? "

" U..r the same person no..? The one who fought with me on the hotel before.. " - Singto told to him and krist.

" Yes. I'm sorry for that! I even, held ur hand a bit hard.. " - Rav slightly bowed for that again.

" Yay..I still remember..but..he and daisy husband look a like..a lot.. " - he told to krist.

" I'm sorry again but we r the same person. I just kept moustache and all " - Rav replied instead of krist.

" I feel so stupid right now.. " - he hide his face on krist shoulder.

" Make the car ready. My neck is hurting by the chair " - Krist was frustated. When he don't get his sleep properly then he is always like this.

" The car is already ready " - rav. " No but if u r the real ganster then the serial killer lied to me? U know that person too? Even he fooled me? No but I have still some more question " - singto kept blabbering and krist kept dragging him toward'S the car.

Singto was still talking with himself. He wanted to know every answers. He pointed to himself by thinking he is being fooled by everyone and kept blabbering more and more and more.